Newcastle 1st season - 52m after clearout. Replacements needed....HELP !

amc67x

Reaction score
I have sold many players from the original Newcastle squad. Leaving me 52 million euros. I need at least 3 wingers 2 strikers and a centre half. Could someone please give me some suggestions.

Thanks in advance

wow well you pulled a QPR to start so don't be thinking you will be a top 4 team for a CB you can look a AIK a Sweden team there should be a Cb called Milsoevic hes solid and young for around 1m Shane Long for strikers #1 8m you also could try going in for Lukaku for wingers you could go by Wiess but he goes on a free at the end of the season also look at nem he has a 14m release clause to foreign clubs on updates [h=1][/h]
Hope it helps
Eat260

Nico Gaitan/Aiden McGeady/Allione/Joa Rojas (striker as well) Jovetic (striker too) Sadio Mane (January from RB Salzburg) Tabanou/Erik Lamela/Bernanrd/Yohan Mollo/Dudu

Mbokani/Abel Hernandez/Fecunda Ferreyra/Neal Maupay/Yassine Benzia/Andre Lacazette/Batschuyi/Schrijvers (both are future strikers though, but sign early) Adrian/Rodrigo/Lisandro Lopez/Osvaldo (Sao Paulo)Iago Aspas (8m release) Leo

here are some CB's I suggested earlier

thanks a lot mate, went for Bony and signed both McGeady and Lamela. Also snapped up Wanyama so have a very strong squad for the season ahead.

thanks a lot mate, went for Bony and signed both McGeady and Lamela. Also snapped up Wanyama so have a very strong squad for the season ahead.

how much did you pay for Aiden mate?

who did you sell? Newcastle only really need a decent left winger/inside forward to be a top 4 team with the starting squad lol.

Burdisso and Bellusci from Raikans Screenies are decent options. Burdisso will cost roughly 8m while beluscci around 4m both centre halves.

Strikers: Abel Hernandez can be bought around 9m and Rodrigo can be bought for around 16m
View attachment 339163View attachment 339164

3 wingers will be hard to get on that budget, Weiss as suggested above can be bought for roughly 4m, ilsinho 5/6m transfer listed at start, and wellington nem's 17.5m release clause.

View attachment 339165View attachment 339166View attachment 339167

These are roughly around your budget and probably as good as you can get for that budget with the amount of players you want...

Keep in mind getting that team to gel will take longer than normal due to the amount of outs and the amount of ins you will have.

good luck

i sold ben arfa to Manchester United for 18 million, guttierez to southampton 10 million, simpson, perch, ryan taylor, and marveux were also moved on.

Thats no where near as bad as it sounded from the OP lol, I usually do the same with most, I keep ben arfa and simpson as a subby. and invest in a left winger 1st season. but it does depend on how you play i guess :D.

i sold ben arfa to Manchester United for 18 million.
You just got robbed right there. I would have kept him and get Wellington Nem for 17.5M. Those two are world class and will carry the team.

Benteke - Str
Kakuta, Wiess, Ince - Good young wingers,
Evans or Shawcross or Kaboul - CB if available
Also consider
Jamie Mackie - Str/Winger - good hardworker good reserve to have

does anyone have any idea as to how injury prone is S. Jovetic (fiorentina) in the game.... I mean practically has anyone done a few seasons with him...??
cheers

does anyone have any idea as to how injury prone is S. Jovetic (fiorentina) in the game.... I mean practically has anyone done a few seasons with him...??
cheers

Any player as good as Jovetic is can be a success, you just have to use him appropriately

Benteke - Str
Kakuta, Wiess, Ince - Good young wingers,
Evans or Shawcross or Kaboul - CB if available
Also consider
Jamie Mackie - Str/Winger - good hardworker good reserve to have

Neither Benteke or Weiss are available as they have just been transferred to their clubs. Mackie really isn't much of anything.

i sold ben arfa to Manchester United for 18 million, guttierez to southampton 10 million, simpson, perch, ryan taylor, and marveux were also moved on.

first season Ben Arfa can be sold for 23.5 million plus 50% of next sale, santon 15 million + 50% off sale, jonas 10 million +50%

once iv'e tested how much i would get when selling all the Newcastle players 1st season and i made over 100+ million

Neither Benteke or Weiss are available as they have just been transferred to their clubs. Mackie really isn't much of anything.

Sorry, your right with Benteke and Weiss, but to consider for the future.

I found Mackie quite useful to have with Arsenal, had him on loan for a season then bought him, useful reserve, never complained

Selling too many players (and esp bringing in too many - which Id say is more than 5/6 players) is a recipe for frustration in FM 13. Takes too long for team to gel together and leads to bad results. If you still wanna do it, have a LONGER pre season so that you can have more teamwork training ...