cfcx

Reaction score
Hi i am starting a new save as newcastle and i need some advice on a starting tactic and useful backups. I am not using fmrte or anything like that as i am sure its contributing to getting bored with saves too quickly!! I want to do it the right way but i have tried and failed many times in creating tactics that are effective over a season and not just a handful of games :)

Starting budget is not great so no major signings unless i sell Cisse, Ba etc which i definately will not be doing unless offered silly money!

Also i don't want to just use the engine exploit tactics as i don't see the point with respect to guys who built them :)

newcastle got pretty strong squad from start ..what u need to think about its have strong middfielders..to support cabaye and tiote as iam sure they will be your starter..dont forget that ben harfa will be back on your side in 2months..!!!! 4-3-3 with 2 wingers and 1 alone poacher ( cisse ) it should be ok..depends how you want your team to play ..i always use balanced and control...not so wide formation..early crosses from winger in the far post area...try to strenght your defence u can get debuchy from lille for 4million 8 do it fast or spurs or milan ac will ****** him away..try to get douglas costa max 11million or walk away and willam both from shaktar..take a look at fernandino from the same team...be patient remember to set up ur assitent to fix the game preparation as we usualy forget that..