Newcastle 1st season

Askando

I have 23mil and 145k wage budget, because I maanged to sell few players. I'm looking for a Right attacking midfielder, either a winger or inside forward, and a centre back (just not Balanta) would be nice. A cheap centre midfielder with defensive qualities is also in need.

Last edited:
Vallejo as a CB,800k pounds
Ajer as a midfielder,100k...or Kaptoum,3,5 mil
Savitsky as a winger,or u could use Mastour or Munir

I have 23mil and 145k wage budget, because I maanged to sell few players. I'm looking for a Right attacking midfielder, either a winger or inside forward, and a centre back (just not Balanta) would be nice. A cheap centre midfielder with defensive qualities is also in need.

RAM (who also can play on the left): Sansone (around 8m with instalments) - or look at the more expensive Wellington Nem.
CB: Denswil or Veltman from Ajax or Ezequiel Munoz
CM: Gas Gil Romero/Kranevitter + Adam Vass (only costs 450k but has amazing stats)

I'm doing a Newcastle save too. First season I finished in a very, very average 11th place, second season I managed to win the PL. I did it with a lot of players that are at the club already. Ayoze Perez is a beast if given lots of game time, so is Siem De Jong. Anita and Sissoko can dominate almost any team in the middle of the park. Also, Yanga-Mbiwa and Ben Arfa coming back to you in the second season are like two free, top 4 standard new signings.

As for new signings, Stefan Reinartz was great for me. I bought him as a replacement DM for Tiote (I'd sell him for big money while you can if I were you) but Reinartz can also play CM and even CB well too. I got him for £3.8m. For the right attacking midfielder, my highest recommendation is Zaha, he's absolutely sensational on the game. I got him on loan at first but then bought him for £20m and he was so worth it. Got 14 goals and 19 assists as a Winger - Attack for me! I hope things go well for you!

I can second that. I picked up Zaha a couple seasons in and he has been an absolute gun. Hes fighting for the position with Sterling and Reus and its hard to not pick him.

Back