scott97

Reaction score
hey guys:) im newcastle in my save and i dont know know who to buy i have 25 million to spent thanks:)

Jan Verthoghen- around 8.5m
erik pieters- cover for santon at LB- 3-5m
or M'Benge- as above- £3.5mil
Junior Hoilett- £2-5mil in jan
Pierre-emerick Aubemeyang- around £10mil in jan
Adam Johnson- will become unhappy at city end 1st season
Khune- £850k good cover for Krul- sell harper for 1.5 to southampton- get his wages off books

i sold best- i got 7.5m from celtic! hahaha
perch- 4m southampton
Williamson- cardiff 3mil
lovenkrands- 1 mil wolves
guthrie- 3.5 to villa

thanks man for your reply and il look into a few of them players aswell :)

how the **** have you got 25 million? I play newcastle on the lastest patch and only get 3 million, which I can string out by paying over 48 months?

Anyway

kadlec
Sime v
yaya sanago loan
jali
jenson
andr yamo left winger
rafal toli
verthighen

AML - Gaston Ramirez - Loan
AMR - Belhanda - Loan
AMC - Siem de Jong - Loan
DLP/MC Sup. - Tolga Cigerci - Loan - you'll have your very own Barkley to develop!
S/AML - Yarmolenko - £10m - I use him as a poacher and he is as deadly as they come, absolutely brilliant.
DC - Biyik - £3m or Mbiwa - £7m or Vertonghen - £8m
DL - El Kaoutari - £3m - Fantastic defensive fullback with great potential and good enough for a first team spot.
DR - Vrsaljko obviously if you need him considering you have Santon

Good luck!

Oh, dont forget to set near post headers - coloccini has scored 7 in 16 starts. S taylor also likes to head home from corners!

Try to get fierro first , he's a super player
Sanogo is also a great striker
Try to unsettle Erickson and get him for about 7.5 million
Eric Torres Chinas also good player
Prestia great defender in 2-3 year
These are all cheap (ish) young player and in the ling run is invaluable
Hope. I helped.

kadlec , kadlec and kadlec!
Just scored 4 goals against Sunderland, rating 9.80
Got him 4.3 million at the start of the season, bump up his salary so he wont sign for anyone else (25k a week worked for me)
10 starts, 4 subs = 10 goals, 5 assists and 3 MOM

just started with newcastle myself sold krul, tiote, williamson, simpson, perch, gutierez and lovenkrands ! bought verrati £1.8 jali 350k, tshibalala 350k, erik torres 2.5m vertonghen 6.5m , almenning jarstein gk 1m and carlos fierro free currently sitting 2nd at xmas :)

wow, cant belive you sold gutierez and tiote. gutierez is a goal and assist machine for the first 2 seasons

im just not into the whole idea of a right footer on the left wing and vice versa tshabalala has scored goals and plenty of assists and only cost 350k with half the wages and i replaced tiote with jali whom is a similar player cheaper wages and grows to be a world class player :)