beard4toon

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in my second season with Newcastle and just needed some help with a few things.

Last season was plagued full of injuries at one time i had 8 senior players out and i am just wondering if this is something that it is regular on this years FM.

Last season i finished in 7th and got in to the Europa League Final only loosing out to Lille and considering the injuries i had i consider this quite successful, yet Mike Ashley and Co think that handing me 8 mill for a europa spot second season is a good reward for a club that needs to move in to the top 4 so now i will show you the dilema i face and would appretiate some help. I have had an offer of 23.5 Mill for Yohan Cabaye and im not sure if i should accept this or not and use anita instead and sign a few players to bulk up my team a little more or should i reject it and sign him on a long term contract and play around with the 2M that Mike Ashley has been so tight about and try to get something cheap in.

I am not sure if this is just one unlucky season but i get the feeling with this years FM you need to sign a larger squad and alternate the team and more for me as i am in the EUROPA again this season.

Thanks

I would sell him mate :) I sold Augusto at Leverkusen and bought in good players to add to my squad depth as well!

use that money to bring in players to add depth in case you get struck by injury! there are also better players out there than Cabaye and cheaper!

I would sell him mate :) I sold Augusto at Leverkusen and bought in good players to add to my squad depth as well!

use that money to bring in players to add depth in case you get struck by injury! there are also better players out there than Cabaye and cheaper!

Cheers for that mate yer he was wicked in my first season and i am scared by letting him go it will all go wrong its lucky in thefirst season i let a few players go and bought in ademilson, adryan, okore, and wallace so i had a certain amount of depth in there, i was just thinking if i let cabaye go for only 23.5 it seems like i might be able to get more in the long run he is worth 15.2M but at the same time he is 27 i just dont want to risk selling him and not having enough to replace him with anita. Would you be able to reccomend any centre mid support that is cheap and good for backing up anita

Cheers for that mate yer he was wicked in my first season and i am scared by letting him go it will all go wrong its lucky in thefirst season i let a few players go and bought in ademilson, adryan, okore, and wallace so i had a certain amount of depth in there, i was just thinking if i let cabaye go for only 23.5 it seems like i might be able to get more in the long run he is worth 15.2M but at the same time he is 27 i just dont want to risk selling him and not having enough to replace him with anita. Would you be able to reccomend any centre mid support that is cheap and good for backing up anita

Badelj/Poli/Svennson/Yttergard Jennsen/Valdivia/Jadson (Botofogo)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...yer-recommendation-list-fm13.html#post1617668
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-brand-new-wonderkid-shortlist-fm13-beta.html