RAF93

Reaction score
Wondering what players to sign aand sell for Newcastle in m second season? I won the prem league and Europa league in m first season! Already bought will Hughes, nacer Chadli and Douglas last year. Cheers.

Wondering what players to sign aand sell for Newcastle in m second season? I won the prem league and Europa league in m first season! Already bought will Hughes, nacer Chadli and Douglas last year. Cheers.

Would be good if you posted ss of team stats for end of season as well as your formation. Also knowing how much there is to spend would be nice before launching off suggestions.

Okay I'll get to it later, but I don't know where my screen shots save to?

Play 433 with 1 DM, 2CM, 2 wingers/IF/AM, 1 ST.

Krul
Santon coloccini Douglas haidara
Tiote
Cabaye Sissoko
B.Arfa Chadli
Cisse

Rest of squad: Elliot, debuchy, Anita, will Hughes, marveux, gouffran, yassine Benzia, Zakaria bakkali, bigirimana, s Taylor, r Taylor, r streete, a Campbell

You need a proven attacker to take the weight off Cisse. Look at the transfer listed players as there are always a number of goodies to choose from.

Abel Hernandez can be got for about 10 mil and would be perfect.

Wilfried Bony is even better but may prove too expensive.

I've been using Gouffran & Benzia as back-up this year, especially when ACoN kicked in. I would preferably not want to sign African players
Here is mysquad layout.
View attachment 344393

Last edited:
Edit: Pappis Cisse has a bid from PSG for £13m, worth selling and investing elswhere or?

Last edited:
I've been using Gouffran & Benzia as back-up this year, especially when ACoN kicked in. I would preferably not want to sign African players.
Edit: Pappis Cisse has a bid from PSG for £13m, worth selling and investing elswhere or?
View attachment 344400

1) So you told us already! And I told you I think you should have more people/better quality up front.
2) Depends on your overall budget. 13m seems a bit low. Bear in mind that to improve on Papiss you'll need at least 10m more that 13!
3)

With a 1 striker formation I've managed with two strikers...

2 competitions escaped you ...

Anyway, you asked what we thought, I told you. If you dont wanna listen its up to you mate ...

Okay okay! haha I appreciate your input. I always look to youth first so i'll scour the market to see what I can come up with

second season will have Hernandez transfer listed from Man u for about 9-10 million

Okay okay! haha I appreciate your input. I always look to youth first so i'll scour the market to see what I can come up with

Youth=Sassa (Botafogo under 19s)= goal machine

Is there any players in my squad that you think are inadequate and should sell them on? The likes if Santon, Ben Arfa, Anita, cabaye and tiote always attract interest.

Is there any players in my squad that you think are inadequate and should sell them on? The likes if Santon, Ben Arfa, Anita, cabaye and tiote always attract interest.

You could get Corchia instead of Santon.