Ronaldeano

Reaction score
Well i've won the prem , won a couple of cups and we're flying at the moment. I'm happy with my squad and I have good depth but the club has just got tookover by South African investors and they have given me 122m to spend. I have only bought Gotze and Hummels since I got tookover , this is my current squad... ter Stegen , Azpilicauta , Hummels , Zouma , Santon , Romulo , Oscar , Hazard , Gotze , Oxlade-Chamberlian , Niang. I rotate the players around with players such as Kadlec , Ramsey , Cavani , Sanogo , Mussachio , Romario , Rodrigo. My youngsters are developing well , anyway I just want some suggestions for a quality rock in the midfield defensive wise i've been thinking about Javi Martinez or Yann M'vila. Sorry for this being long but what who you recommond ? because Romulo has quality stats but is just not performing and I need 2 quality centre defensive midfielders.

Well for my Arsenal team at the moment, M'Vila is a tank, but I play him as a CM(BWM) and he has a 91% pass completion rate in the league (Almost finished the season).

I also have Lars Bender and Fernando, who have both been quite good!

Finally, I guess you have sold him, but when I did a network game with Newcastle Tiote was great for me too!!!

To be honest, Javi Martinez isn't really much of a "rock" in the DM position. M'Vila is pretty good, but he's pretty pricey.
You should maybe look at Etienne Capoue, he's great and half the price of M'Vila. Maybe even Moussa Sissoko, his physical stats are off the freaking chart.

lars(levekusen) or sven(dortmund) bender they are amazing