Reaction score
I've recently had a takeover at my club and I've won Champions League with Newcastle, offloaded Krul for 24m, Ben Arfa for 30m and Cabaye for 20m, therefore I've had a **** of a big budget to get through. Think it's time I sell some more, any ideas on who to go?

View attachment 425100

I'd get rid of Haidara (and replace), Long, Stevie T, Vuckic and then leave the squad how it is.

Although personally I like a squad of 18-21 first team capable players.

I'd get rid of Haidara (and replace), Long, Stevie T, Vuckic and then leave the squad how it is.

Although personally I like a squad of 18-21 first team capable players.

Shane Long is probably one of the best, and most consistent strikers in Football Manager, and has been for the last three versions. Steven Taylor makes a very good tutor, but yeah sell Vuckic he's balls.

gabriel iancu maybe, could you post a screen shot of him if he's on your game, i saw him on my arsenal save a couple years into it and he looked amazing, wanna see if he consistently becomes good on the game. he would be good through the middle, up front or on the wings.

Robert Perreyra (spelling?) is a world class AMC, can be bought fairly cheap, I had to choose between him and Jetro Willems for 13.5 million, and I chose Willems and chose oh so wrong.

The only spots in your team that look like it could be much better than what it currently is, are your CB, Yanga Mbiwa is good, but he's no Doria. RB again Clyne is good, english, and consistent, but he's no Kyle Walker. AML/LF (Vitinho's spot) I've heard he is class, but he isn't the best AML in game by a long shot.

Also swap Haidara and Shaw, if he's developed properly Shaw will become the best LB in the game. Excluding regens.