Status
Not open for further replies.
PITCH SIZE?

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS?

PLUG & PLAY?

SHOUTS?

TEAMTALKS?

TRAINING: GENERAL TRAINING, MATCH TRAINING, INDIVIDUAL TRAINING, COACHES?
Thank you very much ! :D

You need to put the other thread u have made for this tactic together with this 1, u cant have 2 separate threads for 1 tactic mate, copy and paste your intro from the other thread into this 1, edit the op and paste it into here.

PITCH SIZE?

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS?

PLUG & PLAY?

SHOUTS?

TEAMTALKS?

TRAINING: GENERAL TRAINING, MATCH TRAINING, INDIVIDUAL TRAINING, COACHES?
Thank you very much ! :D

Premier League doesnt give u the choice to choose pitch sizes

Haha, I'm a bit new to this so I Completely messed this up. I've managed to get the attachments into the intro for the other one. I can't delete this one, it didn't give me the option. Any help on how to is much appreciated.

Haha, I'm a bit new to this so I Completely messed this up. I've managed to get the attachments into the intro for the other one. I can't delete this one, it didn't give me the option. Any help on how to is much appreciated.

Either message a moderator

Jp woody, raikan or betterhalf

Or leave a message here asking them to close it

hi ... i would like to try ur tactic ... searching for a 4-3-1-2 for some time :) where can i find the tactic? :D

I would usually say "this is the third season, your squad would probably be beast, it probably won't be an accurate measure of how good the tactic is" etc etc but your squad doesn't look to be that good(imo :p) I'll put this on as my backup tactic and let you know how I go :) Would like some info about match prep, opposition instructions and shouts, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.