jamesh123

Reaction score
i know its late, im getting fm12 this week, but i started a newcastle save recently, having lost 4-0 to man utd, narrowly beating west brom 3-2, and drawing 1-1 at blackpool, im in desperate for a new tactic that could help me, i used a guide to sign new players, and they all look like promosing players, costing me £20.5m, a whole new looking backroom staff team, im expected to avoid relegation, but my next 3 games are, west ham(H), Spurs(A) and Bham(H) i need to make sure i can win matches, any suggestions for players, tactics, training, ect, i would be very grateful thanks :D

It's not all about the tatic..... At this stage I suggest 4-4-2... And play close attention to player roles and scout reports... If it says the pitch is Long, play direct football.... If the pitch is long and playing against a better team (Depends on your judgement).. Direct football and play counter. Base your game on scout report and PLAYER ROLES!

Im up to 12th, im looking at the scout reports, havnt got the funds though, and thanks, what would you say on match preperation?

Anyway, with 12th place or higher secured almost, i can target new players and departures at the club for us who are over achieving