DBoler

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've played 2015 since it was released, mainly with Sheffield Wednesday, Celtic and Man City. Looking for something new so i was thinking Newcastle. Read for the forums looking for advise on how to start and identified some new players.
Players I've identified are:
Balanta, Batth or Grant Henley as my center backs (i will only sign the one)
Declan Rudd as my back up goalkeeper
Antonio Valencia for the Righ wing but this depends on the tactic i use, which leads to my next question.

I normal make my own tactics or use ones from here. Struggling to pick up one i like. Any advise on the matter would be great.

Hello everyone,

I've played 2015 since it was released, mainly with Sheffield Wednesday, Celtic and Man City. Looking for something new so i was thinking Newcastle. Read for the forums looking for advise on how to start and identified some new players.
Players I've identified are:
Balanta, Batth or Grant Henley as my center backs (i will only sign the one)
Declan Rudd as my back up goalkeeper
Antonio Valencia for the Righ wing but this depends on the tactic i use, which leads to my next question.

I normal make my own tactics or use ones from here. Struggling to pick up one i like. Any advise on the matter would be great.

I always seem more interested when i'm using my own tactics. I only recently got to grips with making tactics and find myself watching every match in comprehensive highlight mode, whereas before i wasn't even watching any highlights when using someone else's tactic.

Take a look at your best players, build a formation around them, decide how you want to play, pick your roles/duties and team shape/mentality. I wouldn't pick too many TI's at first, just watch the pre-season friendlies and tinker around until you get them playing how you like.

Don't be afraid to restart the save aswell, the more you watch the more you learn.

great starting advice from Seano,

I normally do all my tactic testing with newcastle, and always have a few saves with them throughout the year like the one I'm doing now. The team is very versatile and can adapt to pretty much any shape with 1-2 key signings. I am playing 442 at the moment and have signed andre ayew for the widemidfielder role on the left, and made facundo ferreyra permanent cos I wanted to see how he develops on this year. I am pushing for champions league football in this save. I have however won the league convincingly with them and havent downloaded a tactic yet :D