Newcastle back in the Premier League - will they stay?

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
If Marlon King joins I'll support Sunderland. I'd love Welbeck and Delfouenso at the club though. :wub:

I agree Sam. Carroll will come on though I don't expect too many goals. I am not sure how Lovenkrands will progress. We could use a fast striker more than anything to go alongside Carroll. I doubt we will have more than £10M to spend so that could be tough.

Carroll's Newcastle's shorter version of Peter Crouch.:P

I agree Sam. Carroll will come on though I don't expect too many goals. I am not sure how Lovenkrands will progress. We could use a fast striker more than anything to go alongside Carroll. I doubt we will have more than £10M to spend so that could be tough.

Could do with Oba back at St. James....;) There isnt enough quality depth at the club. I think Williamson will do a good job in the Prem, but Routledge didnt cut it at Spurs or Villa, but maybe third time lucky???

Oba... Could be a great player on his day. Newcastle 3-1 Boro for example...

oba is doing decently at wolfsburg, they need a new keeper, harper is not bad but i dont think hes the best, they could maybe loan hart from us??

Definately.Who would you suggest?

Beckford or someone in the same mould as Chopra, but who doesn't choke in the premiership like he did.

Maybe even Maynard, he can score goals, has good pace and a cracking shot, not the most intellegent on the football pitch tho.

I would like to see someone like Diumerci Mbokani, have been watching Belgian football lately, he looks good. Fast, intelligent, and a good shot. Also, someone with experience of leading the line in Prem. Would like Hart at Newcastle, English goalkeeper, pushing for England no 1. Maybe a new RB, Simpson has been great, but still, he hasnt played a full season in the Premier...

Newcastle United = Sleeping Giant

They should be one of the top teams in the EPL

Back