Newcastle Career - When the Mags go Marching in

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFCWarrior
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4K
Stick some more pictures in maybe mate, other than that very good results it seems! Good transfers too, in terms of the players anyway in terms of spending £50m you haven't got, bad idea. Hope it pays off though.

Yeah I gambled but Hazard has paid off so for bagging a shed load of goals but Eriksen is just recovering from a 5 week long injury, so hopefully he will fit in well too.

September

September Monthly Update

Decent month, I enjoyed seeing the return of Demba Ba, as he returned from injury and Christian Eriksen. Nothing to say about transfers considering the window has been closed for ages, Ba and Ben Arfa are being watched, Ba by Chelsea and Ben Arfa by PSG, Real Madrid and Arsenal. Four games this month inc​luding Chelsea and the League Cup match against Portsmouth, lets get on with it...
(click the pictures to enlarge, don't know why there small)

The first game we lacked chances and to be honest I surprised at the result because they smashed us in shots and possession, the final score:

Newcastle 2 - 0 Norwich
Jonas
Eden Hazard

The second game I didn't expect anything out of it, we squared up against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, Ba and Eriksen just back for this but they couldn't do anything, the final score:

Chelsea 3 - 2 Newcastle
Mike Williamson (2) o.g Steven Taylor (2)
Torres

Oh yes, Mike Williamson only one away from a hatrick of own goals and here's the proof of his idiocy View attachment 236580 .

Next game was the League Cup against Portsmouth, I put my reserves out (apart form HBA) and they did the job, the final score:

Newcastle 3 - 0 Portsmouth
Hatem Ben Arfa
Shola Ameobi
Haris Vuckic

Then the draw came for the Fourth Round in the League Cup, was dreading it until this happened View attachment 236582. Looking easy :D.

Last match now, against Blackburn, pretty even but they lacked the finishing, so we took advantage, final score:

Newcastle 3 - 0 Blackburn
Steven Taylor
Hatem Ben Arfa (2)

And here's a look at how the other teams are doing
View attachment 236583.

And PotM is...

STEVEN TAYLOR
View attachment 236584

See ya in October!!!

Jan Vertonghen to Newcastle

View attachment 236597

Latest News

Jan Vertonghen to join Newcastle
View attachment 236602

The young Ajax skipper is moving to Newcastle United. Both clubs decided on a fee of £10 million, he said he was delighted to be moving to England to impress his new manager. Alan Pardew said "I've been watching him for a while now and he is great, he has quality leadership skills". It was believed that he was going to make the switch to 5th place Arsenal. But with Newcastle offering a better, longer deal he decided on the Magpies.

Arsenal vs Newcastle

View attachment 236608

Latest News

Gunners grab gold

Arsenal 3-2 Newcastle, Newcastle put up a big fight at the Emirates but couldn't hold for the draw, Robin Van Persie put Arsenal up after 18 minutes and the Alex Song doubled the lead after 51 minutes an own goal by Sagna sparked Newcastle into a battle for a draw, Newcastle pulled level with 9 minutes to go after a lovely header by Eden Hazard but new signing Walter Montillo grabbed the win for the Gunners. That result moves Arsenal up to 4th and knocks Newcastle to third.

Back