Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
5th Season in. Have one of the best offensives in the game now looking to boost my defense. 42 million transfer budget.

my current lineup

DR: Alan Hutton
DCR Fabricio Coloccini
DCL: Mike Williamson
DL: Alex Sandro

Singapore's Wonderkid
Reaction score
DC - Phil Jones, Ranocchia, Galeano, Toloi, Shawcross

And where's Steven Taylor? He's better than Williamson.

Reaction score
Taylor was getting into major card troubles 2 or so yellows every month. So i transfered him out

Reaction score
ondrej mazuch i got him for 3mill in first season hes bout 19 at start i finkhis attribute sare amazing!! he startd at 3rating u decide?

Reaction score
P Jones (Blackburn) R Toloi (Goias) M Sakho (PSG) all good centre backs J Boateng (Man City) M Fernandes (D Moscow) Fullbacks I have all of them in my team and they are playing well

Reaction score
5th Season and you still have Colocinni... Has is he performing?

Reaction score
He actually gave me his best year during the 4th year averaged a 7.10 through 30 apps

Reaction score
get bassong back to st james's hes not expensive. him and taylor are solid for me

Reaction score
Ended up getting Bruno Manga and David Luiz along with a fullback regen from man utd

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
I am amazed you put up with Williamson and Coloccini...

Reaction score
Haha they weren't that bad for me the both put up pretty much 7.00 average ratings for 3 season and i had taylor for the first year to replace Williamson. My Strike force was banging in goals so it was a we can score more goals than you mentality.