whenray

Reaction score
Looking for a false nine for Newcastle as I'm not sure Cisse and Remy are technically suited or creative enough for this role. Probably looking at selling Cisse and playing Remy as an inside forward on the left. 3 options so far are Eduardo, Gomis and Landon Donovan but looking for any better suggestions. Budget 5 million but that could be increased depending on player sales.

Loic Remy is a good striker hes i wold sell Cisse hes usually hit and miss.
F9...S.Fletcher. Pablo Velazquez. lambert. berbatov. gaston fernandez. domenico berardi.

kevin volland i got him for my spurs save used him as an f9 only scored in his debut but had like 7 assist like 5-6 games in had a talk with him told him he needed to score and he replid well scored like 8 games in a row right now is at 20 games 19 goals 22 assist

Loic Remy is a good striker hes i wold sell Cisse hes usually hit and miss.
F9...S.Fletcher. Pablo Velazquez. lambert. berbatov. gaston fernandez. domenico berardi.

Yeah Remy is quality just not sure how well he'd do as an f9, he always tends to do well for me as an inside forward though. Berardi would be perfect not sure I could afford him though, Velazquez and Fernandez are definitely getting looked at though.

kevin volland i got him for my spurs save used him as an f9 only scored in his debut but had like 7 assist like 5-6 games in had a talk with him told him he needed to score and he replid well scored like 8 games in a row right now is at 20 games 19 goals 22 assist

Yeah he's awesome but Barca normally come straight in for him so I'd have to break the bank with his contract to have any chance of getting him, sure he'd be worth it though!

I'm playing with Newcastle and using a false number 9 as well. Didn't start off playing with this system, so didn't get in a striker better suited to the role, but having switched to the 4-5-1 system which incorporated the false number 9 I experimented with the strikers at the club in that position (I kept all of Remy, De Jong, Cisse, Ameobi, Gouffran). I've had the most success with Cisse at false number 9 and Remy on the left wing as an inside forward. Just reached January and Cisse has a solid 9 goals, and I've been rotating a lot so he's done that in about 13 starts as well.

Sorry this is a bit late, am a new poster and only just saw the thread! But have had the exact same issue so would be great to know who you went for and how successful it was!

Im going to swear hear and say sign S.Fletcher he has perfect stats for F9/CF/AF/Poacher.

I'm playing with Newcastle and using a false number 9 as well. Didn't start off playing with this system, so didn't get in a striker better suited to the role, but having switched to the 4-5-1 system which incorporated the false number 9 I experimented with the strikers at the club in that position (I kept all of Remy, De Jong, Cisse, Ameobi, Gouffran). I've had the most success with Cisse at false number 9 and Remy on the left wing as an inside forward. Just reached January and Cisse has a solid 9 goals, and I've been rotating a lot so he's done that in about 13 starts as well.

Sorry this is a bit late, am a new poster and only just saw the thread! But have had the exact same issue so would be great to know who you went for and how successful it was!

Couldn't decide on an F9 so went 4231 with a lone advanced forward Remy and Cisse competing with each other, I wouldn't rule out changing to an F9 based system in the future though as that's my favourite way to play coupled with inside forwards.