Newcastle Fans

PafcLad

Reaction score
Bit late but I'd like to say what great supporters you were at Plymouth at the end of last season by far the best I've seen and would like to see you lot again at some point.
Good luck for rest of the season :)

Just sayin'. Maybe turn it into a thread all about Newcastle to stop it from being closed ?

Because you have put that they brought a good support to One game. Thats what i meant by make it into one for all Newcastle fans

He's just jealous that it's not about Sheffield Wednesday :p, Newcastle have a great fan base and that was shown last year when they still got large crowds even though the were in the championship. Very loyal set of fans.

He's just jealous that it's not about Sheffield Wednesday :p, Newcastle have a great fan base and that was shown last year when they still got large crowds even though the were in the championship. Very loyal set of fans.

Haha, they do have a great fan base.

Best fans in the country (unless you're the chairman)

Suppose this can stay open for now

untill some bumhole comes along and has a **** fit it's not about their team

The geordies are great fans, not just loud and impressive with the amount that travel but the people within that crowd.

when we were relegated a few seasons ago, we deserved to beat them at st andrews, needed to, to stay in with a shout, but could only manage a draw, so we were relegated.

instead of rubbing it in, and making the day just that little bit worse for us, many of the newcastle fans applauded us and i cant remember the song but it was something along the lines of we'll see you back here soon. it was mad tbf, i don't think i know any fans that would do the same.

and also outside walking away from the ground, some young kid was crying, and some big geordie bloke tapped him on on the shoulder and from what i could fathom from his rather strong accent :p he said were a good team, with great fans, and we'll be back before you know it.
now whether that is absolute BULL or not, what a nice thing to do for the kid.

Random thread but it does seem to be what many people say. Newcastle have a very good support

Although they are great fans wasen't it the game where they clinched pro-motion or was guarrenteed champions?? If so surely you expect the atmosphere from the fans to be electric no matter what team it is.

I remember the Quarter finals for UEFA Cup 2004/05. Sporting CP lost 1-0 in England to Newcastle.
On the 2nd leg, we won 4-1 but the newcasle support was awesome.

except when they suffered the fourth goal, but hey, who would be in a good mood in that position, eh?:D

Long time ago I saw a movie about two Newcastle fans who can't get a ticket for a match an in the end they watch it from the balcony on the building :S(don't know why I said that) anyway I like Newcastle and their fans,Newcastle played against Zeljeznicar in my country-I think it was Uefa Cup :wub:

You could see the Newcastle fans passion, when they invaded our pitch after getting promoted at Home Park. I've never seen so many people dart past our stewards- Your fans were amazing, and apart from one fan, never rubbed in anything about our relegation during your celebrations.

Hope you stay up (H)