wdy3011

Reaction score
Ive just started a game with Newcastle,

looking to strengthen the squad

probably play 4-5-1

defo need RB and CB

7 million

RB- Wallace Fluminense. Hes worth 5 mil (release clause) but well worth it and withing your budget if you use 100% instalments. Or Sime Vrsaljko/Chris Solly/Boenisch (free)

CB: Okore is good but a little raw- Id get stefan strandberg/kara as they are both awesome and can also play at dm.

My tip is to also get Simao from Shandong (for about 2 mil only) as he's godlike at dm/cm

doesn't kara usually fail to get a work permit? he is a fantastic player on the game though so he's always worth a try

doesn't kara usually fail to get a work permit? he is a fantastic player on the game though so he's always worth a try

Ah, yes you are right. I dont play often in England so I forgot.

He should go for Eric Sviatchenko then.

And I think Laurens De Bock also plays at RB

RB- Wallace Fluminense. Hes worth 5 mil (release clause) but well worth it and withing your budget if you use 100% instalments. Or Sime Vrsaljko/Chris Solly/Boenisch (free)

CB: Okore is good but a little raw- Id get stefan strandberg/kara as they are both awesome and can also play at dm.

My tip is to also get Simao from Shandong (for about 2 mil only) as he's godlike at dm/cm

I agree Wallace would be a good choice or alternatively Romario of Vitoria. I have to disagree that Okore is a little raw first season, I was getting great performances from day 1.

u can get raul albiol on load from real madrid someone with experience at the highest level and can do a good job can cover u for a season and u can always buy a young regen the following season if u dont have a defender come through your youth ranks at rb i wouldnt really know as rafael is always a consistent performer and i usually wait till hes older and buy a regen or get 1 through youth ranks

Ive just started a game with Newcastle,

looking to strengthen the squad

probably play 4-5-1

defo need RB and CB

7 million

Downlaoad LFCMarshalls jan update, No need to buy RB or CB- Debuchy and Mbiwa already there

I started one as well:

RB - Coke - 6 million pounds - not brillant, but very consistent.
AML - Wellington Nem - 4.1 million pounds - great bench player!
DC - Guilhermo Burdisso - 9 million pounds - 23 years old, consistent, injury free almost all the time... worth double he's price in wto years time.
Florenzi - 11 million - worth every penny... the buy is a future star and only a few people talkes about him... I prefer him than Nem...

Sold -

Tioté 15 million pounds - I just don't need a DM...
Jonas gutierrez - 8 million pounds - not that good... I do prefer Nem...

I might add also that I'm not afraid to spend: 2012 only to teams, at least in my opinion, are truly contenders, which are the two Manchesters. That being said, I truly believe that if you spent a little bit more in the transfers market in your first year at Newcastle you actually have a chance to win the title. XD