RobbieToon1

Reaction score
Hey i am the mighty toon in my first season. I need a striker to either partner Cisse or to rotate with him. I have 4 million left to spend and i would prefer a young(ish) player.

Any idea's would be much appreciated.

You do have Remy as an alternative to Cisse if you wish to spend your money elsewhere. :)

You do have Remy as an alternative to Cisse if you wish to spend your money elsewhere. :)

Aye but he is my left winger/inside forward depending on what tactic i am using. I guess i could get tom Ince for LW and use Remy up top but i would still like a back up to the pair.

Aye but he is my left winger/inside forward depending on what tactic i am using. I guess i could get tom Ince for LW and use Remy up top but i would still like a back up to the pair.

Sammy Ameobi has done brilliantly for me on the left wing as back up to Gutierrez, I would recommend giving him a go. :)

I loaned him out already. I got Tomas Necid (old School FM guy) for ?700k (3 stars). Fail or not i will be able to make a profit on him. Though he has just scored a brace against Southampton (Debut)

Did you make any signings, or just go with the RL summer transfers?

I loaned him out already. I got Tomas Necid (old School FM guy) for ?700k (3 stars). Fail or not i will be able to make a profit on him. Though he has just scored a brace against Southampton (Debut)

Did you make any signings, or just go with the RL summer transfers?

I only managed to shift out Williamson, sold to QPR for 1.8m. Transfers in have been Will Hughes (6m) and Kyriakos Papadopoulos (9.5m), both transfers spreading payment over 48 months. I have just finished my first season and both of them excelled and making good progress. I have a budget of about 12m for my 2nd season and with Remy now back at QPR, I need to find myself a quality striker as an alternative option to Cisse.

I think i am going to try and get Marc Bartra in January as Coloccini's long term replacement. Shane Long has one year left on his contract so you could maybe pick him up on a free now, unless he has signed a new contract.

I think i am going to try and get Marc Bartra in January as Coloccini's long term replacement. Shane Long has one year left on his contract so you could maybe pick him up on a free now, unless he has signed a new contract.

I am happy with the balance of the team except the lack of a spare striker as an alternative to Cisse. I am a fan of Long irl and he tends to do well for goals on fm, I'll have a look at him and see how he compares. The big 1 in the market atm for me is Benteke, he is transfer listed for 15m. I am hoping I can get him cheaper or even adjust my budget to get him, he certainly would be a good addition.

Neal Maupay would be my suggestion. In the last manager installment he had a 1.5 million euros release clause, I think in this one it' s somewhere around 3.5 but the lad is pure class and still only 17.

Ive got Zaha and Gaitan on loan. Sold Gouffran and signed Tom Cleverley for about 10mil. Giving Adam Campbell a chance as reserve to Cisse and Remy.

Neal Maupay would be my suggestion. In the last manager installment he had a 1.5 million euros release clause, I think in this one it' s somewhere around 3.5 but the lad is pure class and still only 17.

I was to late on him.. He had already signed a new contract with them. Though he does look good and i have started talking him up in the press. Will have to keep tabs on him and hope his price drops considerably or my budget increases considerably :D

I am now in January my team is looking great at the minute i am still in the top 4 at the minute and i seem to be hitting a great bit of form. I have ?7 million now and want to get a few young squad players with that. Maybe even some hot prospects i could loan out. Any Ideas again would be appreciated.

I was to late on him.. He had already signed a new contract with them. Though he does look good and i have started talking him up in the press. Will have to keep tabs on him and hope his price drops considerably or my budget increases considerably :D

I am now in January my team is looking great at the minute i am still in the top 4 at the minute and i seem to be hitting a great bit of form. I have ?7 million now and want to get a few young squad players with that. Maybe even some hot prospects i could loan out. Any Ideas again would be appreciated.

Have you looked at the transfer market at who has been transfer listed? I am finding some good players in my game save that are. Is there any position that you consider weakest in your squad that you could possible improve on?

Have you looked at the transfer market at who has been transfer listed? I am finding some good players in my game save that are. Is there any position that you consider weakest in your squad that you could possible improve on?

I am looking at Afellay who is transfer listed i think he could add good depth to my midfield but i don't want to blow the rest of my budget on him and give 60k a/week to a squad player.

Ben Arfa broke his leg (again) in my game and is out for 6 months. So maybe cover on the right though Sissoko who i wasn't sure about on the right wing has been my best player since i put him there.

Think i should add who i have bought and sold it might make things easier :D

View attachment 463332

Again some more youngsters would be nice and would fit in with board promises.