johnrwoods4

Reaction score
So I just started playing football manager this year and until recently I haven't had time to play. I just started a game with Newcastle and am struggling. I was able to bring in Wellington Nem, Okore, Adryan, and Zimmermann with my transfer budget. The transfer window is still open and I'm wondering if there's anyone else I should offload/look to bring in. Also I'm a total noob tactically. Anyone have any advice?

So I just started playing football manager this year and until recently I haven't had time to play. I just started a game with Newcastle and am struggling. I was able to bring in Wellington Nem, Okore, Adryan, and Zimmermann with my transfer budget. The transfer window is still open and I'm wondering if there's anyone else I should offload/look to bring in. Also I'm a total noob tactically. Anyone have any advice?

Try using "Thor" tactic mate .
Strong powerful forwards like Charlie Austin . Rickie Lambert work well

I've got a save going with Newcastle love the team since the new patch made it into a total French team bringing in mandanda, fofana, capoue, lacazette , benzia and corchia also squillachi on loan

In my second season with Newcastle, won the league and euro first season using qetesh 4222 the 4231 on that thread is good too. I offered contracts to neal maupay and bakkali (bad spelling i think, but in psv youth), have to say maupay is awesome and is a regular starter from second half of first season. Another good signing was Mattheus from Flamengo on a release clause, outstanding in the left position, even better AMC if you run that formation. Get rid of jonas, mav, williamson and perch for extra cash and try to play Streete when you can and make sure to offer pro contract to campbell in yth team. Hope my random thoughts help lol.

I like the look of the Thor tactic supermatt and am trying to get fluid with it as my third tactic - not far off so will give it a run out soon.

these are the tactics i use mate hope this helps View attachment 317687View attachment 317688View attachment 317689
there are two 4-5-1 formations that i did the counter one is for teams you are evens favorites for or expected to lose against and a attack 4-5-1 for teams you should beat easy the 2-4-1-2-1 formation i have used recently and got good results. so again i hope this helps

Last edited: