FROG87

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently playing as Newcastle second season after winning the fa cup and qualifying for the champions league... I have signed shawcross, erikson, darwin quintero, willian, gaitan...... I really need to get some players in to really help me push on, obviously I cant compete fro the hamsiks hazards and cavani's as they don't want to join me. my budget is reasonable and can always offer payment over 48 months, so I was hoping for any ideas?

thanks in advance

Hi all,

I'm currently playing as Newcastle second season after winning the fa cup and qualifying for the champions league... I have signed shawcross, erikson, darwin quintero, willian, gaitan...... I really need to get some players in to really help me push on, obviously I cant compete fro the hamsiks hazards and cavani's as they don't want to join me. my budget is reasonable and can always offer payment over 48 months, so I was hoping for any ideas?

thanks in advance

why didn't you buy tevez , in my second season with newcastle i got tevez for 15m

you can get tevez for cheaper than that after 2nd season

tevez's wages are so expensive, get rid of jonas, colo, and ameobi, smith etc, their wages are too high. here's my squad, just starting my 3rd season. i won the league and europa league in my last season. di maria got offered to me for 15m i got him for 11m. kagawa was free, gladbach were relegated so i got ter stegen and reus were cheap. shawcross was 7m+simpson. alderweireld was 4m. sold cabaye for 16m to inter. kovacic, jano and casemiro are great. vrsajlko was 4m aswell, johnson was 4m. all of them are great and were cheap and my highest wage is di maria 69kp/w so my wages are about 12th highest in the league so my finances are good.

View attachment 214889