alanrichie

Reaction score
Soooo!

Just installed the update sitting at the 1st of January and rubbing my hands together!

How would you guys spend it?

Obviously a striker? Who would you guys pick?

Any other team improvemets?

Thanks

Alan

you should spend part of it on a replacement striker or invest in youth

Well Jackson Martinéz is great youngster for goals, I was Stoke City and in the first season he scored 27 goals in the Premier League. And i brought him for 2million and he is now worth 7million, he would be a great signing. Also try out David Goodwillie good youn striker who you can make adapt very well ive just started the second season and he already has scored 7 goals so he wouldnt be bad either for someone like newcastle. Hope you like my suggestions. :p

"Thanks,

Alan"

Wooooaaahhh! Alan Pardew has come to our forum asking us who he should buy with the clubs new wealth!?

Only kidding. Personal preference for a striker from me (for Newcastle) would be somebody like Nicklas Bendtner, Oscar Cardozo, Lucas Podolski, Edinson Cavani.

People may knock Bendtner, but he is a good player no matter what people say.

ive always signed vaclav kadlac hes a great young player to have, only hes getting more and more expensive after every update. also humbeto suazo seems to be good signing in the prem.

another place you need improving is RB - simpson often weak on fm and ryan taylor just not premier league standard. maybe rafael on load or an young RB from a lower league who shows great potential

I signed Tomas Necid(CSKA Mocow) and Vaclav Kadlec. Necid is your Target Man, Kadlec poacher. (6)

since im a newcastle fan i would obviously take an intrest you defo need at least 2 strikers and wingers you only have guitterez but ben arfa back soon

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

also come on the toon against bolton

Kadlec is a definate option, I also signed Lukaku and Christian Benitez. Was going really well ended up 8th in the league. :)

The problem I'm finding is that the clubs reputation is so low that you struggle to sign any bigger named players. I brought in Gary Cahill (Bolton) CB , Danilo (Santos)quality young RB, Alex Witsel (Standard)quality youngCM/RM , Macdonald Mariga (Inter reserves) strong quality CM, Henrique (Sao Paulo) quality young ST labelled next Ronaldo , Thiago Ribiero (Cruziero) quality ST . Got these in before season start and still have some cash for Jan incase I can persuade Hulk to sign but I fear we may need to be in europe for that to happen