Newcastle kits do not work on any megapacks.

jarra_hammer

Reaction score
I posted this in "skin & all other graphcs" but no one could help :)

I have "premier league SS'10-11" kit pack installed.

Most kits work apart from wolves, west brom, birmingham home and and most importantly Newcastle United.

The reason i have started a new thread is because i cannot see a resolution to how to get it working.

Do i have to change something on the config? if so, then what to i have to change? if its not a config change, then how do you get it to work?

If im being blind and not seeing a solution thread already, i apologise! :)

ANY help would be great, thanks guys!

Surely someone knows............?

I am sure there are threads about this, you need to put the year that your in, into the config, at the part where you link the Newcastle kits to the file. I think you need to put "/2010/" in at the end of the link to where the Newcastle image is going, obviously without the quotation marks.

Although I am not entirely sure. I suggest PM'ing KevvyMatts or StuW, as they will know more than me.

I am sure there are threads about this, you need to put the year that your in, into the config, at the part where you link the Newcastle kits to the file. I think you need to put "/2010/" in at the end of the link to where the Newcastle image is going, obviously without the quotation marks.

Although I am not entirely sure. I suggest PM'ing KevvyMatts or StuW, as they will know more than me.

ok mate, ill try that......cheers.

Also, why does the help thread, made specifically for queries for this, completely ignored.