newcastle need help

arya

Reaction score
i am with newcastle half way through first season i have sold a few players and bought top stars like nakamura, zapata ,oscar tejlo, appiah, monilaro, elano , onuoha, caedio and a another young right holland right back and cabaye however i had a brillant start to the season by decemember i was 3rd but suddenly i have dropped form, one week i win 4-0 against a mid table team then the next i draw 0-0 to west brom and lose to stoke i need help what should i do???

Yes, Newcastle do need help! (6)

Maybe you could change your tactics around a bit? Try adding different players into your first team too, change formations etc.
All teams suffer drops in form, you've just got to make sure that yours doesn't last for too long. Perhaps you could bring in a fresh face in January to liven things up a bit.

now thats gotta hurt when a southampton fan is even saying you need help LOL!

i am with newcastle half way through first season i have sold a few players and bought top stars like nakamura, zapata ,oscar tejlo, appiah, monilaro, elano , onuoha, caedio and a another young right holland right back and cabaye however i had a brillant start to the season by decemember i was 3rd but suddenly i have dropped form, one week i win 4-0 against a mid table team then the next i draw 0-0 to west brom and lose to stoke i need help what should i do???

Top stars? Haha oO):O<)

LeetManager you can't say anything you went Manchester United what is fun about it? Just wasting your time they would win with or without you. Pick a real challenge like go Leeds for christ sake.

I think you made too many changes to your squad. You said you've sold and bought players, and about 8 players are listed there. So your whole team has pretty much changed, which is never good on the short term, even long term at times. It'll take a few more months for them to settle in, some longer than others.

I'm sure if you look on your assistants feedback during matches, he'd have pointed out your players are still blending into the squad. Plus the players need to adjust to your tactics, just give it time. Maybe one or two positive signings in the summer, with a couple of unneeded players leaving would do you good.

For instance, my first season (At Liverpool, but ah well). I kept Liverpools squad, no one leaving (Except, those on loan, etc) and then I signed Elano for 8 Millon in January. I had good success, a couple of cup wins. Then I chopped and changed things around the next season, off goes Benayoun, Arbeloa, Hypia, Lucas, etc. With a few new positive signings, like Mata, Rafinha, etc. While doing so, looking around for young talent.

Over the next couple of seasons, I assembled my squad. I have now only made one major signing in last two years, and that was Jack Wilshere. This is because I had a good young squad for them two years, with experiance also, think Utd at the moment (But better :D). Young players now come through from the academy, etc while finances rise.

My point is there, don't rush signings. Slowly build a squad, Newcastle have a good enough squad for mid-table anyway. I would just strengthen the full backs and maybe a new central mid for them.

LeetManager you can't say anything you went Manchester United what is fun about it? Just wasting your time they would win with or without you. Pick a real challenge like go Leeds for christ sake.

It's fun because it shows I can do something you can't - play a game?

knows how to play the game by cheating typical leeds fan haha

Right, you crossed a line:

first off, learn how to type. i can not bareleh undastandz0rz ur ritin lollololol. Seriously. Learn how to spell, write, read, type... fagend.

Second of all, I bet you're probably some obese woman that sits behind a computer screen all day, struggling to see the computer behind your *** and burger wrappers.

Thirdly, you're not funny. Nobody loves you. I bet that you were picked up off the streets by some hobos and then they get their whips and chains on you every night and you enjoyed it. Your hobo parents called it 'kinky time'.

Finally, every Leeds player in history has done more than you've ever done. Don't release your anger on Leeds United just because Doncaster wouldn't let you in their team because of obesity, lack of decent parents and your love for burgers.

first off, learn how to type. i can not bareleh undastandz0rz ur ritin lollololol. Seriously. Learn how to spell, write, read, type... fagend.

Second of all, I bet you're probably some obese woman that sits behind a computer screen all day, struggling to see the computer behind your *** and burger wrappers.

Thirdly, you're not funny. Nobody loves you. I bet that you were picked up off the streets by some hobos and then they get their whips and chains on you every night and you enjoyed it. Your hobo parents called it 'kinky time'.

Finally, every Leeds player in history has done more than you've ever done. Don't release your anger on Leeds United just because Doncaster wouldn't let you in their team because of obesity, lack of decent parents and your love for burgers.

Looks like someone needs his nappy changed<)oh yeah your fat jokes really hurt me am gonna go sit and cry all dayXD,considering you've never seen me;)and didn't doncaster beat leeds?lmao!

Looks like someone needs his nappy changed<)oh yeah your fat jokes really hurt me am gonna go sit and cry all dayXD,considering you've never seen me;)and didn't doncaster beat leeds?lmao!

And yet, you couldn't even get into Leeds either, fatty.

Why are you such a **** on every forum I've seen you on? You've started this argument. If you want to be a good bloke, apologise and move on. You haven't contributed to this thread at all, no advise, not even staying on topic. Never insult someones parents, EVER!! This is a friendly forum, stop being a prat, if you haven't got nothing nice to say don't say it at all.

This isn't like the normal 'banter' forums you go on. Sort it out.

Why are you such a **** on every forum I've seen you on? You've started this argument. If you want to be a good bloke, apologise and move on. You haven't contributed to this thread at all, no advise, not even staying on topic. Never insult someones parents, EVER!! This is a friendly forum, stop being a prat, if you haven't got nothing nice to say don't say it at all.

This isn't like the normal 'banter' forums you go on. Sort it out.

seriously. how do you know him from other forums. how was he cheating in the first place.

I know him from another forum I used to go on. And I never said anyone is cheating.
i know it's not my business. but why did paul reynolds say the starter of this thread was cheating.
what other forum.