DannyB10u

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wanted to ask for your thoughts on the below positions. My formation is 4-2-3-1 (2 Central Midfielders not DM)

Need young and talented RB to replace Danny Simpson
Need Young Goalkeeper who can become excellent instead of Tim Krul
Need back up CM to Tiote and Cabaye.

Any comments on players who would fit this formation outside of the specified positions would still be helpful.

Thanks,
DannyB10u

are you not getting Rafael?

DannyB10u
icon_supports.png
Amateur
user-online.png

14 Minutes Ago #1371
[h=2]Is it a deal?[/h] PLAYER: Rafael Da Silva
MANAGING CLUB: Newcastle Utd
SELLING CLUB: Man Utd
OFFER: Full season Loan for 100% wages, 2M upfront and 4M at any time.
YEAR: 2011/2012
OTHER INFO: Danny Simpson just doesnt cut it, signed Paoulo Ferreira as a short term fix but need long term plan.

I'm also playing a Newcastle game, and signed Sime Vrsaljko for RB. Sure you've heard of him, he's playing great only cost me £3 million. Also signed Muamba who is a brilliant midfielder, especially if your looking for one who can defend. But maybe look at Ruben Yttergard Jenssen who is really creative player.

Hi Guys,

Wanted to ask for your thoughts on the below positions. My formation is 4-2-3-1 (2 Central Midfielders not DM)

Need young and talented RB to replace Danny Simpson
Need Young Goalkeeper who can become excellent instead of Tim Krul
Need back up CM to Tiote and Cabaye.

Any comments on players who would fit this formation outside of the specified positions would still be helpful.

Thanks,
DannyB10u

try searching, there must be a good few threads about Newcastle - including a few I did!
You dont need to replace Krul - he becomes almost world class if you keep playing him

Montoya if Barca dont offer him a new deal in Jan, if they do go for Sime Vrsaljko

I would keep Krul

And Lucas Anderson, like Raikan said

I'm also playing a Newcastle game, and signed Sime Vrsaljko for RB. Sure you've heard of him, he's playing great only cost me £3 million.

I would have signed him but he has signed for Atletico Madrid already. Muamba sounds like a good back up to Tiote as my defensive midefielder.

Montoya if Barca dont offer him a new deal in Jan, if they do go for Sime Vrsaljko

I would keep Krul

I like the look of montoya good shout forgot about him. I have decided to keep Krul as I have a played acouple of games and he's played really well and I know he will get better Thanks

MICHEL VORM, SANDRO AND DANNY GRAHAM SCORES A LOT FOR ME IF YOU NEED A STRIKER ALSO HAVE YOU BRUNG ADAM CAMPBELL FROM YOUR YOUTH HE IS BEAST AS A WINGER EVEN THOUGH HE IS A STRIKER

Sorry Raikan he doesn't look very good.
I have now gotten Jelle Van Damme for Left Back and moved Santon to Right Back