Maney

Reaction score
On the patch with only 3 million i don't mind selling the likes of Colo and jonas to get in a young AML/ML to the standard of cabaye(i understand cabaye is not a winger but i need someone of the same quality i think ben arfa would have been a better example) when reaches full potential or at least a Jonas in his prime
and for the CB i need someone with prem experience at least of 3-4 years in a first team

any suggestions would be great

-Maney(H)

Last edited:
There are no CB's with prem experience and does anyone have a screenshot of Fabio Orrellana

There are no CB's with prem experience and does anyone have a screenshot of Fabio Orrellana

well you can say thanks! not really going to assist you much more to be honest....

good luck

yeah....thanks you didn't help me you just linked pages i had seen before...I was looking for players tailored to my situation

Davide floridia
Diego fabbrini
Kevin volland
Sissá
Lucus walbrecq
Zakaria Bakkali
just making notes...

Last edited:
Cirian Clark/Stones/Huth/Shawcross/Craig Dawson/Curtis Davis/Tomkins/Williams/Jonas Olsson/Hangeland

Cabaye is not a winger mate! are you looking for a CM as well as your OP did not make much sense

Msakni/Adouej/Sarabia/Lallana/Boudebouz/Weiss/Stoch/Jan Chramosta/Knockaert/Torje/Giannis Fetfatzidis/Hughes/Tom Ince/

no i mean to the same ability as cabaye! you know 4 stars at a team with a 4 and 1/2 star rep and thanks.....

Gianluca Caprari

I see you found Fabbrini, was going to mention him too!

Sassa is also a great buy!

check out Valdvivia/Dario Conca/Diego Souza as well

Yeah im not at my home computer ATM and itching to check these lads out really struggling to get a solid AML first season

Yeah im not at my home computer ATM and itching to check these lads out really struggling to get a solid AML first season

haahhaa, ok cool mate :) no worries!

how much are you willing to spend on an AML?

well i only have 3 million but im planing to flog Jonas if i can around 7-8 id be happy
also looking sell willamson(2.5mil), perch(4mil),Ryan taylor(2.5mil) so maybe around 7-8-9 million and thinking of getting Big simon from wolfsberg as the CB and still looking for a striker would spent the rest and maybe go up to 10 million (over 48 months added of course)

no i mean to the same ability as cabaye! you know 4 stars at a team with a 4 and 1/2 star rep and thanks.....

Ruben Yttergard-Jensen. He is only a 2 1/2 - 3 but his points are distributed perfectly for a DLP. He is also very professional and will not give you any problems at all. In one of my Magpies saves I sold Cabaye for 32M to Arsenal and Jensen took over as DLP. He will develop into a good team captain too.

If your looking for a AML then sell what deadwood you can and get Viktor Fischer, he should cost you around £7m but very much worth it as he is only about 20 years old.

I'm finding the new patch so frustrating. I loaded Sweden and started my game in Feb 2013 to make it more realistic and speed up to todays date.

I've started the second season and the transfer list is the same! I'm fed up of having to buy the same players ALL the time because the game isn't realistic at the start (Wellington Nem on the old patch countless times, Okore, Kweuke, Vossen). It takes the fun out of the game if I can't buy who I want and it limits my success as well. Hardly anyone will come to me for a reasonable price. The only player I found decent enough in relation to price was Gaitan from Benfica; who couldn't get a work permit. Typical