MacRae93

Reaction score
Need a partner to team up with Andy Carroll. Preferably a poacher as I like to use the Target Man + Poacher combo. I have around 15 million to spend but this could increase if someone world class is available. Any idea's?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Sorry. Double post

What season, and what's your rep like?

Someone like Yannis Tafer if you're going for longevity, or maybe Milan Baros if you're not.

I am in my second season. My rep is pretty good and could attract some good players.
Was seriously considering Eduardo from Shaktar. His ratings seem good but I am not sure if he is worth £10+ million

Llorente is the NO 1 Target Manager; seriously get Llorente, will cost you about 15 million.

I have had Tafer before and he fired my Fulham team into Europe.
Llorente is good but I don't need him as I really like Carroll as he is young, British and has great potential.

Roberto Soldado
Artem Milevskyi
Oscar Cardozo
Yannick Djalo
Yannis Tafer
Eduardo
Welliton
Romelu Lukaku
Yaya Sanogo
Daniel Pacheco
Nathan Delfouneso
Keirrison (sp)

Welliton and Oscar Cardozo are two players I like the look of but have never actually bought.
Will try and test both their teams to see how much I can get them for and if not I will go for Lukaku. That lad is just a beast.

On my Dinamo Kiev save Welliton is banging them in for Everton.

He wants a poacher to play alongside Carroll. I am currently using David Suazo(loan), and also Daniel Aquino(Real Murcia). Aquino will cost you very little, and has so far scored 5 in 4, first season, and is playing off Carroll as a poacher.
View attachment 107936

Cost 1.4m in 1st season, may cost more, but not a great deal...