Newcastle problem need help quickly!

Dakingzle

Reaction score
Hi, i'm going to start my 3th season at newcastle united and last year i finished fourth.
View attachment 208609
As you can see my team scored alot but also conceeded alot!

My line up is like this

---------------------Krul-------------------
Santon----Shawcross---Coloccini----M'bengue
----------Cabaye/Jali---Tioté/Jali-----------
Obertan-----------Ben Arfa--------Yarmolenko
-----------------Papiss Cissé-----------------

Now my question is: How come i conceed so many goals?? Is there something wrong with my defensive line or is Krul the problem?? Please help me! I want to remain a top 5 team for the following years!

I'd replace colo and even Tiote with younger, better and cheaper. Good players but high wages and can also generate funds for replacements. My Newcastle def is season 6 is.

Krul
Santon, Shawcross, S Taylor, Denner

With Ignacio camacho as the DM in a 4-1-2-1-2

Jack Wiltshire as the AMC, Cabaye CM and the rest are regens.

Really though the true answer I'd say would lie in your tactics. 90 goals is a great return are you playing too offensive? How are most of the goals conceded... Are you pushing up too high and quick forwards getting behind your strikers or are you sitting too deep and leaving too big a hole between your mid an defensive line? Are your full backs supporting your wingers but also not pushing up and leaving a massive space.

Do you use standard player roles are adjust the sliders manually?

Newcastle are my team and the only one I've ever played with, in my save I'm into 2017. Even though I love colo and Tiote I just think you can get better and younger players cheaper. Even obertan I'd try and replace as his technicals fell short on my save. Gabriel Torje and Andy Johnson are two great wingers I picked up on loan with an option to by each for under £5million.

I'm using the Raikan's Might and Magic? In big matches i use the counter variant.. So idk!

I'd say just strengthen your defence a bit, watch the matches and see how you're conceding all the goals and then fix it.