Maghis

Reaction score
now i am in 3rd season i will play in the champion league. i want to sell the former newcastle player for bringing a better player to improve my squad. i am playing 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1. i use lfc marshall transfer update but before this summer update
in the last 2 season i made this transfer

in
-jovetic
-iturbe
-radosevic
-lucas romero
-luke shaw
-bruno martins indi
-jonny
-viktor fischer
-neal maupay (fail to developed :()
-some promising regen
-frank lampard

out
-jonas gutierez
-gabriel obertan
-yoan gouffran
-coloccini
-ryan taylor
-steven taylor
-and many 'meh' players

now i am in 3rd season transfer window and make this transfer

in
-falcao 34 mil
-nuri sahin 9 mil
-erik lamela 11 mil

out
-cisse 25 mil
-anita 20 mil
-sammy ameobi 3 mil

i thinking of selling ben arfa around 25 mil and sissoko around 15 mil
both of them are remain 1 year contract and i confused either extend or sell them
and there is a bid for cabaye at 26.5 mil

my current strongest starting xi

tim krul

debuchy - yanga mbiwa - martins indi - santon

cheick tiote

nuri sahin - cabaye

ben arfa - lamela - jovetic

falcao

Last edited:
tim krul

debuchy - yanga mbiwa - martins indi - santon

cheick tiote

nuri sahin - cabaye

ben arfa - lamela - jovetic

falcao

.. thats 12 players bro

oops, either dm or amc will be play. so its 11 now :D

Honestly... With that squad I would suggest you work on developing regens already instead... That is one crazy squad... Already ready to challenge for champions cup... But Lamela as AMC? Lamela is a crazy AML... If you want to look for a cheap AMC, try Enzo Reale.

Honestly... With that squad I would suggest you work on developing regens already instead... That is one crazy squad... Already ready to challenge for champions cup... But Lamela as AMC? Lamela is a crazy AML... If you want to look for a cheap AMC, try Enzo Reale.

so maybe switching lamela to AML and jovetic to AMC?? i will look enzo reale
how about sissoko, ben arfa, and cabaye? should i sell them? if i sell them what player should i buy?
and now i am thinking of replacing debuchy

In my save Lamela plays naturally as an AMR. I play him as an inside forward on the right and he is a beast, always cutting inside on his left foot into the box and usually either scoring or setting up a goal. I'd play Jovetic on the left as an inside forward as he is right footed and for AMC if you have the money i'd buy Iker Muniain, has a release clause in my save of 39mil but might be able to get him for less. Having those 3 behind Falcao should win you the league.

Your formation is pretty good and you have already bought 3 players. I would not sell Ben Arfa or Sissoko because like that you maintain your team and there will be no adaptation problems. Anyway, I don't know how is the transfert market in your save beacause it always changes depending on the season and everything. I mean I dont know if you could improve or not your team selling and buying, and I dont know neither the perfomance of your players.