Reaction score
I've just started one with Newcastle, i've been struggling to find a team to settle with, and i'm adamant im going to stick with this Newcastle save.

I'm looking for help on a decent tactic to use.

Also looking to see what players i should keep and sell. Got a 15m budget, so i'm unsure what areas in the squad to improve on.

I will sign Ajer, Vallejo, Jovic and try and sign Tariq.

Is there any other decent players i should look to sign? I do have a decent squad but i'm getting alot of interest for players, so i will probably take them up depending on offers made as i want to make the club my own.

Thanks

i signed: Ajer, Vallejo, Jovic for the future. sisto and gudelj also in. working on benteke, butland and a dc. obertan, rivere, williamson are out off the door so fare.... maybe krul will leave to.

i play a control 4-2-3-1 tactic, with aml/amc/amr and a dlf. bwm and rpm at mc. in big games i will play a counter with bwm and b2b at mc.

I would struggle to find SS from my Newcastle save as my Laptop keeps wiping my saves but I have a tactic that instantly worked for my Newcastle team and without any additions to the squad we finished 3rd. I am also currently using it for my Middlesbrough side and we are on a run of 10 wins from 11 games. I will post SS tonight of tactics and instructions tonight if you want, it works a treat with the players Newcastle have, it really suites Gouffran for some reason, 20 goal a season player!

I would struggle to find SS from my Newcastle save as my Laptop keeps wiping my saves but I have a tactic that instantly worked for my Newcastle team and without any additions to the squad we finished 3rd. I am also currently using it for my Middlesbrough side and we are on a run of 10 wins from 11 games. I will post SS tonight of tactics and instructions tonight if you want, it works a treat with the players Newcastle have, it really suites Gouffran for some reason, 20 goal a season player!

Can you still post a SS of your tactics?