woody3011

Reaction score
Current Squad (In bold is starting line up or rotated first team or youth/ for future)

Goalkeepers
Tim Krul, Smithies, Harper
View attachment 139969

Defence
Enrique, Fazio, Williamson, Appiah Gosling, R. Taylor, S. Taylor, Robinson, Campbell, Coloccini, Coady
View attachment 139970

Midfield
Barton, Adam, Ben Arrfa, Jeffren, Jonas, Verratti, Zezinho Tiote, Smith, Guthrie, Nolan, McEachran, Toni Silva, Redmond, Ismail, Vose
View attachment 139972

Forwards
Kadlec, Lukaku Ranger, Ameobi, Best, Lovenkrands
View attachment 139971

Obviously I need to offload some midfielders maybe even just loan the youth out?

Transfer Listed Players
S.Taylor (request)
R. Taylor
Colocini (request sort of)
Ameobi
Smith
Best
Lovenkrands

Want to get rid of
Nolan
Guthrie
Campbell

Using a 4-4-2 with wingers

Just Realised prob should say that won league so will be in Champions league next season
Budget not yet announced

ANY HELP will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
You don't want to get rid of Nolan He is awesome I would recomend selling, Williamson, Smith, Guthrie, Lovekrands and Ranger but keep everyone else as Sol Campbell's experince will help you and tutour younger players.

You don't want to get rid of Nolan He is awesome I would recomend selling, Williamson, Smith, Guthrie, Lovekrands and Ranger but keep everyone else as Sol Campbell's experince will help you and tutour younger players.

Williamson has been unreal this season
Nolan couldnt pay to get a game atm
Campbell could be a fair shout

Have a look at the relegated teams for players especially Birmingham if they went down try to grab Ben Foster.

How the **** did you win the league first season with Newcastle?

How the **** did you win the league first season with Newcastle?

Tactics and a few great signings
lukaku and kadlec were absolutely unreal (1st and 3rd goal scorers)

Keep Smith one day if your plagued by injury you will be thankful for his experience and by all means keep Leon Best he is really good

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

just looked Best done well when called on for you!

I won the league third season with newcastle, but first season is some achievement, you must have some pretty immense tactics.

I recommend getting rid of Smith and Guthrie, as they just sit there and eat wages.
You have three strikers for sale, so i would buy at least one before you start selling the ones you dont need.
I don't know how well tiote does for you, but eventually he will ask for about 80k wages, so i had to let him go on a free, so if you dont fancy paying the wages then sell him before his contract is up

Sell Campbell, Ryan Taylor, Smith, maybe Guthrie, Ameobi and Lovenkrands. Don't sell Steven Taylor at all cost!