• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Get in, great signing for us, also in the mix for Robbie Keane.

Very good signing.Robbie Keane would be very good for you as well.We don't need him atm.

A bit of deal, telling people it is a loan deal and maybe a source. Not just

Get in, great signing for us, also in the mix for Robbie Keane.

wheres your source for robbie keane?

I don't have one, I just know it for a fact, watch and learn.

Call it ridiculous, but you'll soon see. Before deadline day, I guarentee.

What did you want in the OP?

A flaming essay?
A ******' link like we always have in an OP and also not just one sentence with no proof of either thing you've claimed.

But yeah, good signing, if he gets his head down and has a good attitude he can be a good player.

So what, you're saying your either psychic, have inside information, or just retarded and hoping for the best? :$

Great signing. Let's hope you can put some sense into his head, unlike Lyon and OM.

It might well happen, i read it as i said in the sunday rags this morning, So just admit your source is the News of the World and the People ffs.

A ******' link like we always have in an OP and also not just one sentence with no proof of either thing you've claimed.

But yeah, good signing, if he gets his head down and has a good attitude he can be a good player.

So what, you're saying your either psychic, have inside information, or just retarded and hoping for the best? :$

Bolded the correct bit.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

It might well happen, i read it as i said in the sunday rags this morning, So just admit your source is the News of the World and the People ffs.

No, my source is Derek Llambias and BBC Newcastle.

Bolded the correct bit.
What's the inside information then? I'd love to hear it, and how you found out.

Doubt they're going to give inside information to a 13/14 year old, are they?

What's the inside information then? I'd love to hear it, and how you found out.

Doubt they're going to give inside information to a 13/14 year old, are they?

What ever mate, you'll soon see.

What ever mate, you'll soon see.
Well exactly, you've got no proof and you're not willing to say exactly how you found out, so..

But if your right, fair play, but until it happens, your deluded.

No, my source is Derek Llambias and BBC Newcastle.

Well exactly, you've got no proof and you're not willing to say exactly how you found out, so..

But if your right, fair play, but until it happens, your deluded.

It is all true. max, the cheif Exc of Newcastle would reveal his clubs transfer targets to an 13 year old boy.

I know I'm correct, you'll soon see. I won't say anything else, I'll just watch the deal go through and proove you all incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back