Newcastle Sign Ben Arfa

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm correct, you'll soon see. I won't say anything else, I'll just watch the deal go through and proove you all incorrect.

As i said, the deal might go through, i read it in this mornings newspapers, that there after him on loan, But the fact you havent linked us in anyway to a source, and reckon that The Cheif exc of Newcastle told you is a joke really.

I know I'm correct, you'll soon see. I won't say anything else, I'll just watch the deal go through and proove you all incorrect.

Out of interest, how do you know Derek Llambias? When and how did he tell you this news?

Please point out where I said he told me directly?

Well if he didn't tell you directly, how can you be so sure? How did you find out the information from your inside source then?

I am member of a Newcastle forum, and someone on it works for BBC Newcastle, he got the Ben Arfa and Tiote deals through before Sky Sports. They know more than you about transfers, so just watch and learn.

I am member of a Newcastle forum, and someone on it works for BBC Newcastle, he got the Ben Arfa and Tiote deals through before Sky Sports. They know more than you about transfers, so just watch and learn.
Got a link to the thread on the forum? I'd happily sign up to see that.

I thought you said your source was Derek Llambias though? And did I ever say I knew more than anyone about transfers?

But I'll leave this until the end of the transfer window. I'm doubting he'll sign for them, but if he does I'll gladly stand corrected.

So why not say that before hand, that this guy from some forum, who you have never meant, claimed that he works for bbc and knew about these transfer before sky sports confirmed them, well there where rumours for months about both, that have anything to do with it?

Maybe not, maybe you can find it yourself?

well considering i am not signing up simplying viewing as a guest, looking for one post on a forum full of deluded ****, is kinda not top of my agenda. So considering originally the chief exc was your source, then some forum, I rather think it may not be on there.

Go on quote it to prove me wrong

no need for the insults mate as usually OP does contain a link along with some more info,thought you got your head down a bit after being banned twice but seems not

Welcome back anyways:P

Maybe not, maybe you can find it yourself?

Considering you're trying to prove that this is not some rumour you've just taken from NOTW or somewhere, I think it might be in your interests to provide us with a link. Because if not, then it's hard to believe anything you've said.

well considering i am not signing up simplying viewing as a guest, looking for one post on a forum full of deluded ****, is kinda not top of my agenda. So considering originally the chief exc was your source, then some forum, I rather think it may not be on there.

Go on quote it to prove me wrong

What the **** do you keep whinging on about it for then?

Yes, I am a child, what's your problem?

My problem is that your are wasting server memory by creating these threads which dont provide proper info thus indirectly contributing to this site being down sometimes...Atleast show some maturity in your actions,your probably sour after being banned for what was it...oh yeah creating stupid threads:D

This is another closed thread by you Tony,well done

On Topic--Good signing for Newcastle,should add something different t their attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back