Reaction score
Hi all,

Team managing: Newcastle
Positions Required: ST, GK
Transfer Budget: £10 mill
Season: 10/11
Database: 11.3

My priority is the ST, as since losing carrol they have no decent goal scorers

Vaclav Kadlec, Babacar on loan or Macheda on loan have all done well for my mate who started a game with Newcastle. I'd recommend Ochoa as your goalkeeper as well since your budget is very low - if you pay minimal initial fees on one of the loans you should still have enough to get him for 8m ish

Vaclav Kadlec, Babacar on loan or Macheda on loan have all done well for my mate who started a game with Newcastle. I'd recommend Ochoa as your goalkeeper as well since your budget is very low - if you pay minimal initial fees on one of the loans you should still have enough to get him for 8m ish

I will fire up FM in a while, and have a look, Kadlec ALWAYS geos to Man Utd on my saves, ill offer up to 5k more wages than his agent asks for, and Man Utd will ALWAYS get him plus they klet him rot in their reserves! - **** them!! ill look into ochoa

thanks for the help!

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Kévin Gameiro

I will take a look at him, thanks for the post

You could also take a look at Enyeama, far cheaper option. I'd imagine he'll do the job for you

Kadlec if you can get him for sure! he is quality.. otherwise christian benetiz is a quality poacher who you could get for probably under 3mil

He'd do a job for Newcastle thats for sure, and you'd have 9.75m or so left over

He'd do a job for Newcastle thats for sure, and you'd have 9.75m or so left over

True, I am not on FM at the moment but ill look when i go on. :)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Kadlec if you can get him for sure! he is quality.. otherwise christian benetiz is a quality poacher who you could get for probably under 3mil

i was thinking about benetiz, seen how he did a good job at brum when he was there

I've recently started a Newcastle save myself. United snapped up Kadlec before I could get him so I got,

Name: Tomas Necid
Price: 6.5 million
25 apps, 10 goals, 7 assists, 3 MoM and 7.24 average rating. He's a pretty awesome target man who I would def recommend.

Also got Humberto Suazo for 4.5 million but he hasn't made an impact yet. 7 games 6.71 average rating, on paper he's my best striker though. I didn't buy a keeper - Krul seems to be doing okay, nothing spectacular though.

young french keeper areola!! mega cheep and i got mcCarthy as my stiker works well with xisco believe it or not lol