woody3011

Reaction score
currently top of league in second season with newcastle
current strikers
kadlec babacar wickham delfouneso ranger xisco
need a good striker or two (poacher and/or target man)
about 25 maybe as dont want someone who needs time to develop

will have around 20 mill once transfers go through

Javier Hernandez is a very very good as a poacher and shouldnt cost too much for a top class striker!

Bojan if you can get him or Lukaku, Gameiro, Lucas Gaucho,

Kevin Gameiro is the exact person you're looking for. Although, Christian Benitez is the cheaper option. Lukaku's a great target man. Fernando Llorente also a complete player!

yaya sanogo is great, he may be young but he can play

Ive got sanogo on my newcastle team (i see you have got delfouneso as well, because i also have him and they work rather well together). But yeah sanogo is pretty class like

Yaya sanogo . he is worth it.

he scored a hat trick on his international debut, at the age of 17. can u believe it.

Ive got sanogo on my newcastle team (i see you have got delfouneso as well, because i also have him and they
work rather well together). But yeah sanogo is pretty class like

how are you playing them?

Lucas Barrios. May cost near 20M on his own but my god can he score... Good for 40-50 goals a season.

Christian Benitez - Fast, cheap and scores plenty of goals. (5-6 mil should seal the deal)

how are you playing them?

play sanogo as advanced forward. his physical attributes are strong at start, so he does make room for himself to score or create goals.
poacher will work for him at the start, but i barely passes.

Kevin Gameiro is the exact person you're looking for. Although, Christian Benitez is the cheaper option. Lukaku's a great target man. Fernando Llorente also a complete player!

You would wanna be pretty lucky to get llorente for 20 million! he always seems to cost so much more in my games.. Also Christian Benitez is amazing, I got him at Celtic and in his first season he smashed all the goalscoring records! He is way better than his stats make him out to be.