Newcastle training in Hellmand Province?

RobbieB

Reaction score
Seriously. They must be.

No matter what I do. No matter how light I make training, or how quickly I substitute somebody when they drop below about 65%, I am permenantly PLAGUED with injuries.

I'm doing a ****** good job there despite this and that Andy Carroll is a ******. However, it's getting beyond a joke.

Players are getting injured on a rate of a couple a week and quite often a key player is out for 2-3 months. I've got good physios, good training scheme and I'm careful with fatigue. Any tips?

I actually thought, when I read this, that the Newcastle first-team travelled to Helmand Province to train.

I was even going to ask for a link. Silly me.

It's pretty accirate tbh, Newcastle's training ground is notorious for causing injuries.

Andy Carrol is a ******? :O

Absolute nightmare, although I understand that's quite realistic. Though I like him in real life.

The week I arrived he had a private chat with me and told me I was going to bring the club down with my inexperience, I was polite back and he tells me he doesn't believe me, I'm polite back and he starts ranting about showing him respect.

He then runs to the media, requests transfer and kicks up a **** storm with all the top players which took a month or two to resolve.

Cut your hair you mug! :p

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:10 PM ----------

Ok I'm not joking, this is bullshit. Getting AT LEAST one injury a game. Then usually one in training. Is this a bug or something?

I actually thought, when I read this, that the Newcastle first-team travelled to Helmand Province to train.

I was even going to ask for a link. Silly me.

Wouldn't surprise me. If Ashley can save money. He will.

im the same mate but its always players that are on form will be injured 2-3 months, was a struggle putting out a team at one point coz had that many injurys, new signings or loan signings that are playing well are always injured after a few games aswel

I was exact same mate, but at the top of your fm game the calender when your not just finished a match like the day after you can choose to rest your team up to 4 days, i do this when ive been through a rough run of games to give them a rest from training. not sure how effective it will be but its something you could try out. Maybe try hiring a better fitness coach also and see if that works.