Raikan007

Reaction score
Hey guys, after 3 months or more without touching Fm I have decided to start a save again :)

I decided with Newcastle on LFC's update

I could be getting quite a bit in after selling a few players, so lets say £25m to be safe for now

I am swapping Marveux for John Ruddy as I need a good backup keeper and HG players might be needed..

I am after Cerro - Velez for a good backup DM (Cm defensive)
I am going to sign Maupay
I have had an offer accepted for Urbey Emmanuelson of £6.5m as I like him in real life and he has good stats and might even train him for LB and work on his defensive attributes

Are there any good prices for players on the update now? I might also want a new striker to rotate with Papiss, Maupay won't be playing too much at the moment

I know you can get Eduardo from Shakthar on 50% loan wages, I might see if that is still an option as I also do like him a lot

Suggestions and input would be great :)

thanks, Neil

Personally, I'd get rid of Papiss as he really is just that. ****. Can usually sell him for £15-20m. Then get V. Kadlec for £8m (Release Clause. Could try for less first), and you're guaranteed goals.

Spending money on Emanuelson is a waste. Get a real player.
Get Lucas Romero instead of Cerro. That is a player that will be your nr1 DM before the end of the 2nd season.
You alsready have Moussa Sissoko. That is nice. If you buy also Crisetig, then you have all the midfielders you need for the coming 4 seasons. (without spending much)
Selling Papiss is a good idea too. You can get cheaper and younger options for that money.

Don't sell Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, I just don't think you understand!
That if you sell Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, you're gonna have a riot on your hands!