Spartans2k11

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I will post some screen shots of the players I have and if you recommend any signings or players to sell please say and/or staff, I am using LFCMarshalls latest update.

Budget:
View attachment 189834

Players:

View attachment 189836
Staff:

View attachment 189835

Any help would be appreciated, also, when I download the logos and face packs it don't work, any ideas?

Last edited:
Hi mate, sorry for not answering your question but where do i download the update your using? I wouldn't mind playing as newcastle with their new players, and il tell you who i sign, tactics etc when i do start it, later tonight most likely :)

Im managing the mighty Mags mate, season 6. 2 titles, 2 FA Cups, 2 champions league semi finals.

I would say you need a right back urgently, a centre half, a right midfielder and a frontman urgently.

I can recommend Junior Stanislas (AMR) from West Ham (quality player within 2 / 3 seasons), Michel (D/WBR) from Almeria (quality player within 2 seasons) / Mateo Mussachio from Villareal (quality player within 2 / 3 seasons), Chris Gadi (ST) from Marseille (key member of squad within 2/3 seasons)

Krul, Steven Taylor, Coloccini, Enrique, Kadar, Jonas, Cabaye, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Ranger, Abeid, Vuckic all have potential to become quality if you train them right

Most of my coaches are regens now but i can recommend Peter Beardsley as your assistant and Robert Prosinecki as shooting coach