RobbieToon1

Reaction score
Thought i would start a thread dedicated to my team Newcastle United.

What success have you guys had? What players have you bought and sold? What tactics are you using?

Also how does the AI Newcastle do on your saves?

I led them to Europa League glory and 3rd plce in my first season :) Cisse was a tank after I sold Ba to Spurs for £23m, brought in Raheem Sterling, Tomas Ince (Jan) Malouda(Footballer of the Year) Benat, Cleverley on loan, Charlie Austin and Jack Butland, drew 4-4 with Man U and beat Chelsea twice (4-1 both ways) I had a LOT of fun!

1st season i used GoalsGalore at home and a very simple almost default 442 away, Ba and Cisse were goal machines. I cam 3rd in league and won europa league and capital 1 cup. I brought in Ademilson, Kjear, Martin Kelly, Nem and Ronaldinho on a 6 month contract in jan (waist of 55k/week) but he brought in alot in shirt sales. sold alot of **** such as Williamson, marvaux, xisco.

2nd season won euro super cup although was against Man Utd's reserves/kids but this season ive been conservative with signings, only bringing in Scott Sinclair and Andy Carroll in on loan and Cudicini on a free

Looking to consolodate another top 4 finish, as for champions league id like to get to knock out stages, if not then 3rd going on to win europa again.

As for AI, Pardew usually sells all of our stars Ba, cisse, ben arfa, krul, tiote. finishes around 14th and gets sacked. Once i saw the legend that is Lee Clark take over as manager and go on to win Fa cup, europa and qualify for champions league.

I led them to Europa League glory and 3rd plce in my first season :) Cisse was a tank after I sold Ba to Spurs for £23m, brought in Raheem Sterling, Tomas Ince (Jan) Malouda(Footballer of the Year) Benat, Cleverley on loan, Charlie Austin and Jack Butland, drew 4-4 with Man U and beat Chelsea twice (4-1 both ways) I had a LOT of fun!

How much did u buy Sterling and Butland for?

Nice i was looking at Sterling but the asking price was way to much. I got Zaha instead for £5.5m. He has bee a beast for me so far.

Ba hasn't scored that many for me, though i am using him AML as an inside forward. Cisse is my Top goal scorer by miles scoring some real gems like This one.

Nice i was looking at Sterling but the asking price was way to much. I got Zaha instead for £5.5m. He has bee a beast for me so far.

Ba hasn't scored that many for me, though i am using him AML as an inside forward. Cisse is my Top goal scorer by miles scoring some real gems like This one.

where are you playing Zaha?

I trained him to play AML and just switch him between AML/AMR and striker for whoever is tired not playing well. Demba ba got injured for a few months and he got a string of games in the first team, scored a couple of goals and got a few assists aswell.

He seems to be one of the players that trains well every month aswell which is great. Him and Adam Cambell are going to be amazing. The games i used both of them Campbell has got 6goals in 5 games scoring 2 against PSV aswell.