Newcastle United Reserves vs Sunderland Reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUFC_Tony

Banned
Reaction score
Big match tonight for both teams, obviously they are rival teams and pride is on the line. Sol Campbell will make his Newcastle debut, whilst new Sunderland player Asamoah Gyan will be at the game, hopefully a stream will be around for this..

Why would a reserve match be on TV?

this has to be the biggest game of the season so far. totally deserves a thread and in my opinion should be showed on sky sports.

sigh :S

Why do I sense sarcasm in your post.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

this has to be the biggest game of the season so far. totally deserves a thread and in my opinion should be showed on sky sports.

sigh :S

Typical Man United fan. Moody, dull and boring.

sarcasm, me? never!

its a reserve match, no one cares apart from you im affraid to say.

Newcastle and Sunderland are the biggest rivals in the game, why isn't it important?

In his defence, I have been to many City v United reserve games which are quite tense and an enjoyable occasion.
However, I'm aware that non United or City fans would not give half a flying duck, so I wouldn't make a thread on it. Personally, I'm really not bothered that Gyan will be there, nor that Sol Campbell will be playing. But as a Newcastle fan, I can understand why the games important to NUFC_Tony

The only reason clubs like Chelsea & Man Utd's reserves are on Tv are because they have their own channels. This wont be shown

A thread for a ******* reserve game? The ****!?

Come on Tony.

We may be an awe-inspiring first team but...

Maybe this thread could be used for some pictures of Gyan sat in the stands or something so its not gone to waste?

Sorry Tony, but this is a lame thread, no one really cares about reserve team football on here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.