lewis24

Reaction score
Newcastle United - Road To Cup Glory
View attachment 307509
Previously Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew was sacked Due to a falling out with owner Mike Ashley. A few days later an unknown manager was hired. He previously said in an interview it is a dream come true to be hired at Newcastle united and he can't wait to get going..

My aims are to develop young players from the teams youth academy and to sign young talented players with potential for the future. I will not be signing any players over the age of 27. So i got started..

Transfer update

Outs:
  • Sammy Ameobi to Middlesbourgh on loan
  • Alex Nicholson, Michael Richardson, Dennis Knight, Yven Moyo to Gateshead on loan
  • Jack Alnwick to Rotherham on loan
  • James Tavernier to Notts Co on loan
  • Gabriel Obertan to Blackburn for 2.9 million
  • Danny Simpson to Aston villa for 2.9 million
  • Mike williamson to Opr for 3 million
Ins:
  • Wellington Nem from fluminese for 3.5 million
  • Adryan from flamengo for 875k
  • Mohamed Diame for from West Ham for 4 million
View attachment 307512 View attachment 307515 View attachment 307516

View attachment 308203 View attachment 308220 View attachment 308226

Wellington nem and Adryan both have great futures ahead of them at Newcastle. Mohamed Diame is a great backup encase tiote gets injured or gets sent off. but my main concern is at centre back i need a young centre back with potential so i found this guy..

View attachment 308230

Dedryck Boyata originally plays for man city but the price isnt too much and i could afford him. He hasnt reached his full potential yet but should turn in to a quality player if i decide to invest.

Last edited:
So i started the season and results in the first the games didn't go my way..

View attachment 308234

But my main importance was to qualify for Europe which i did and i'm happy about that i would say i got a fairy average group the only real team which is difficult is Atletico Madrid the others i would say i could beat pretty easily.

The next game is Brentford at home which i am confident of sealing a win. Tottenham is my next league game and after a poor start to the season i really need to start picking up some results. The league games after Tottenham are stoke and reading i will be pretty dissapointed if i don't pick up 6 points there because them kind of games should be easily won.