eiredale1

Reaction score
Decided to start a new save with Newcastle. Back into beginning of season 2 now. I haven't been able to secure the captures of luan, lincoln, matrinegger. Does anyone have any more ideas on some good players to sign? I have signed mammana from river and i managed to get barbosa in January last season and ron vlaar on a free. Currently looking for a better DM instead of colback/tiote, LB and maybe another very good CB. I conceded way too many last season (but maybe thats down to my tactics)

Can anyone help?

I currently have 16 million left to spend

Good DMs are Lucas Romero and Gaston Gil Romero. There are some good CBs but I don't know how much they cost in second season because I bought then in first season: Michael Keane, Victor Lindelof, Steven Caulker, Geromel. As LB I can recommend you Achraf Lazaar if you can afford him, Alex Grimaldo (you have to buy him before he starts loan), Cristiano Biraghi, Emmanuel Mas, Para from Corinthians, Georgy Schennikov, Gabriel Silva should be very affordable, but I don't know if he can obtain the work permit, Ibrahima Mbaye.