iJoseph

Reaction score
Hey i am Newcastle and have a £43m budget, i need someone to partner Nolan and someone to replace Carrol and can score 20 goals a year, i am also in the first season :D

Sorry about my threads been bad

Then your cheating if you have that kind of budget in 1st season. Why dont you also use the editor to add Kaka to your squad.

Have you been taken over? If not then Newcastle would have a 20M budget the most.

Then your cheating if you have that kind of budget in 1st season. Why dont you also use the editor to add Kaka to your squad.

He hasn't been cheating, the new LFC Marshall update gives that amount off money.

And, you can get Johan Elmander to replace Carroll, and Romaric from Sevilla for centre mid.

He hasn't been cheating, the new LFC Marshall update gives that amount off money.

And, you can get Johan Elmander to replace Carroll, and Romaric from Sevilla for centre mid.

Well said, everyone seems to be accused of cheating these days.

Also, Elmander is a great buy and get Macheda on loan. 14 goals in 11 games for me as a 'Target Man, Support' or a 'Poacher, Attack'.

Well said, everyone seems to be accused of cheating these days.

Also, Elmander is a great buy and get Macheda on loan. 14 goals in 11 games for me as a 'Target Man, Support' or a 'Poacher, Attack'.

I think he's on loan at Sampdoria on the update mate, so maybe someone like Kevin Gameiro from FC Lorient. :)

I think he's on loan at Sampdoria on the update mate, so maybe someone like Kevin Gameiro from FC Lorient. :)

Oh right, haven't got that one. :)

Gameiro is excellent but make sure you have a target man to partner him. And not Ameobi, that's all I can say. ;)

Oh right, haven't got that one. :)

Gameiro is excellent but make sure you have a target man to partner him. And not Ameobi, that's all I can say. ;)

Ameobi's a super sub for me, keeps coming off the bench and scoring for me! ;)