Mercu

Reaction score
Hi.
I want to start a season with Newcastle United.
But i have a big problem that i had with all the teams i have managed.

EVERY game i'm concede at least 2 goals from crosses.
It's just unbelievable!
Every time the opponent player taking the ball from the flank, running whole field, pass through the right / left back and cross it to the box, than my defenders are running away like chickens and finally i am concede a goal. Also i concede a lot of goals from free kicks. My midfielder are making a foul 25-35 meters from my box. than the free kick taker is crossing the ball to the box from 30 meters and the striker comes from deep, head it into the net, and it's disruptive my plans. The same at corners.

It is difficult to me to win matches when every time the ball is moving to the flank i am concede a goal.

I would like to hear your suggestions to a some kind of a "magic tactic" that would help me to concede less goals and at most less from the flanks.

Also, if u dont mind, when you suggest me a formations for Newcastle United.
I would like if u can provide me some good steps to make my team better such as which players should i buy and which to sell, good staff recommendation and the most important thing is player roles and advanced introduction for players.

I would be pleased if you reply to my enquiry at your earliest convenience.

Thank You!:)

Last edited:
There is no " Magick Tactic" so to be able to help you, you need to provided more infor on how you play.

If you do want a tactic that is pretty solid, then look beneath. Mind you, as its plug & play you will still loose matches and concede these kind of goals and if the game turns out nasty, you cannot do anyting abiout it since its a downloaded plug & play

HAHA, i know there is not some kind of "magic tactic", it was a metaphor :D.
Anyway, can i see the results of that tactic that you suggest? I mean statistics, results and other stuff.

HAHA, i know there is not some kind of "magic tactic", it was a metaphor :D.
Anyway, can i see the results of that tactic that you suggest? I mean statistics, results and other stuff.

Sorry, not now as I am on a different computer. This version was my normal tactic when I won the Prem with Forest in 2013/14 and the Prem and the CL in 2014/15.

Its also been tested with Newcastle ( 3rd after 10 matches), Utd ( 9-1-0), Leeds ( 7-1-2 or 7-2-1 )) and some Swedish teams in the lower leagues ( not so good results)

Disclaimer:
It DOES produce too many longshot as its an engine flaw ( not enough player making moves around the ball holder)
It DOES both score and concede goals from the flanks as its an engine issue
It DOES not have enough t-balls as its an engine issue ( again, the problem described above)

Thank you!
I will try this tactic soon.

I will try it too, it's looking very good because there are player instructions, i have looked forward to get it !