Newcastle united takeover.... richer than Chelsea..

SimonP

Reaction score
I started up a Newcastle season because i fancied to see how long it would take me to get them to champions cup success and premier league winners.

In october (1st season) I was successfully taken over by an Italian businessmen, didnt think anything of it, because everytime I've been taken over nothing happens apart from training facilities and youth academy gets upgraded.

But, well, this time was a bit different.

NUFCchair.png

Luciano gaucci the new chairman..

finances.png

An investment of £154 million (61 million pound was made available to me this month for transfers)

transfer.png

The players on their way to St. James' this January

(might need to click on the pics to see them properly)

I'll update this on how the rest of the season goes and the coming few seasons!

thats pretty awesome, how did you get diaby to join?

thats pretty awesome, how did you get diaby to join?

I have no idea tbh! Diaby and Vela contract offers both said they werent interested in a move here, but my wage budget has been increased and allows me to offer up to 92k a week, offered them both 72k and they came!

You should have just bought Djalo and saved your money for the Premier League.

Nice though.

Ched Evans is a great buy. That guy single-handedly got me from Championship to Title Contender.

You should have just bought Djalo and saved your money for the Premier League.

Nice though.

Well they players ive bought minus ched evans are the same players i would of signed next season anyway, and theres still 100+ mil in the bank for next season :)

I'm sure you'll be fine for next season. :D

Buy Delfouneso and Keirrison. Immense. :)

Something like that happended to me... except the guy was called "marek stagy" we won the prem in 3 years and then we did the quadruple the next season...

you are lucky mate.i ve never had takeover by rich individual

talk about a fat cat

gaucci.jpg

250_gaucci_1_3.jpg

gaucci-luciano.jpg

I post these to make the experience a little more authentic.