newcastle united updated patch (championship)

Reaction score
anyone any suggestions for improvements/ potential signings for my team bearing in mind im now playing as a championship side.

GK - Harper
RB - beye
LB - molinaro
CB - taylor, -araujo
RM - ansaldi
LM - r taylor
CM - pape diop, guthrie
ST - N'gog (loan) XISCO

SUBS

krul
beevers
bernardo
benzerga
choco
del horno
esparza

aha so newcastle starting 11 then :p

lol keep shola he is a god, thats all im gonna say

got
rid of shola already..
i also signed
choco
bernardo
fabio (loan)
ekici (loan)

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

got
rid of shola already..
i also signed
choco
bernardo
fabio (loan)
ekici (loan)

i said bernardo whoops

HOW COULD YOU REMOVE SHOLA!!!!

THE FACE OF NEWCASTLE...

the man

the myth

the legend.

not atall, i love shola.

but onto the subject, maybe deffiently get yourself into the market for a striker, strikers win championships.

well you must be mad hes a donkey. any strikers youd reccomend, its hard in the championship, i always bought laurito, legend, cant even get him on loan.

hmmm has newcastles reputation been changed aswell then? um, i bought marquinhos for wolves in championship he score 45 goals in the league... so id go for him. 18 year old players for palmeiras, will cost about 9m, once he is settled, well worth it

u got rid of shola ooooooo no dont think leeum will be happy with you lol

not sure who would go but could try these, enyong enoh (mc), joe mattock (lb), fabian delph (mrc) paloschi and lewandowski (s) there young and decent players so only reason why i think they'd mite go

May I suggest that you take a look at Yurchenko from Saturn.He is also a Belarus international.
Also try and buy Jermaine Beckford

where is martins lol
did u sell him?
why not get doyle..he'll get u goals

May I suggest that you take a look at Yurchenko from Saturn.He is also a Belarus international.
Also try and buy Jermaine Beckford

yurchenko also a good youth turns out very well and shud perform in the champ

i agree with tirathas doyle would be a great signing guaranteed goals , also id suggest falcao , got him for sunderland before and he was top scorer in the premier league two years running .

Andriy Yarmolenko is a quite nice striker, I think you should look into him.

Wouldn't sign Beckford to be honest coz you should be going up into the prem next season and he isnt good enough.

Give Beye to Villa mate.

Hope Spurs have Bassong too! :wub: