darryllufc123

Reaction score
Hi

Going to be starting a Newcastle save tonight with latest transfer update (20th June) so will be in championship

Going to be doing a complete rebuild of the squad with young English players, Lewis cook, will Hughes etc

Can you recommend good young British players? Obscure ones if possible

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont know how obscure they are but Rico Henry & Ben Garratt are usually pretty good and relatively cheap. Henry starred for me. Never got to use Garratt but a very good young English keeper with bags of potential.

Cheers mate should be able to generate quite a lot of money wi sissoko/wijnaldum/janmaat/mitrovic/Krul etc

Ben Garratt (not sure on spelling) is at crewe, he's my reserve keeper at Newcastle. Jason Moulumby(again not sure of spelling) is a good prospect,

Can I ask where you got the update from mate, or is it of your own making, Would love to try to get Newcastle up

Can I ask where you got the update from mate, or is it of your own making, Would love to try to get Newcastle up

Hi mate yeah use the transfer update tab on this site and it's on there download - open - extract to editor data

Hope this helps

These 3 are working well for me at Stoke

Sam Byram (RB)
Andre Dozzell (CM)
Andre Green (AMR/L)

Rico Henry should make a decent LB if you sell Haidara, Cook and Hughes are obvious candidates i midfield and some of the Wolves lads like Conor Coady, Dominic Iorfa and Kourtney Hause are all good players. Goalkeeper if you picked Pickford from Sunderland would be a bold move lol and up front Zach Clough always seems to make it in any save I have.

Best of luck with the save too :)

I signed
Josh vela
Kourtney hause
Dominic Iorfa
Lewis cook
Kalechi ikhenacheo (loan)

Rajkovic/meret as gk
Gomez at cb if he will come
Graham from wolves is class
Neal Maupay

I finished 3rd and got beat by Sheff wed in play-offs so I've reshaped my squad with young players (iwobi & iheanacho are on loan)

Happy with the squad

Any improvements?

dcdc91aeb97ba5f4a5c7054bc402f6ae.jpg