Reaction score
Started a new game using my the magpies, with the 11.3 patch you get a good amount of money to spend, £20 Mill. selected "avoid relegation" because that way the board wont be mad with me if i dont finish high up the league, there was only a £1M difference anyways if i chose top half finish.

Who should i bring in? ive only played for a few weeks in game, so transfer window is still open and i have alot of money left.

Tried signing these but have failed:

Vincent Enyema - offer accepted, gave him a reli good contract but he still went to Rubin! So ive lost out on that gem!

Oscar Cardozo - my fav fm player for the last 2/3 years, but on this one you cant get him for cheap! even offers of 12M dont get accepted :( i use to sign him for 5M! his stats are unreal but i dont want to have to waste the majority of my transfer budget on him

Neymar
- I know its a long shot but ive seen on forums other people have got him for newcastle, i just cant get Santos to agree a fee, im not paying the £60M+ they want! :S

Eden Hazard - After negotiating for ages, got offer accepted for 16M (7.5M now, 8.5M after 48 months), but he keeps refusing my contract offer, currently offered him a better contract but hes still "thinking" about it, i doubt **** accept

Srna - Cant get any offers acceted, would be a brillliant right back/ right mid, but even £15M doesnt get accepted!

Ive brought in these so far:

Simon Vukcevic - 4.6M, hes got great technical stats and i think he'll be great as an attacking winger. Hes always done wonders for me on other versions of fm!

Vaclav Kadlec - 1M
, hes young and always goes to a big team at the begining of the season, plus on forums people have done nothing but praise him, so y not give him a shot.

Humberto Suazo - 4.5M
, use to be good on older versions of fm, got good stats, should do ok for newcastle, anyone else used him before?

Christian Benitez - 2.4M
, fast and can be used as a striker or winger, so great backup to have.

(ive brought in a couple of others, i just cant remember there names right now, not expensive, ill edit this post later tonight when i load my file)

So far ive sold:

Nile Ranger - 4.5M
to Man United

Kazenga Lua Lua - £2M
- some championship team (forgot who)

Can anyone help recommend who else i should buy/sell?

currently trying to offload; Nolan, Smith, Guthrie and Best... possibly Lovenkrands

I really need a right back!

Last edited:
I signed Fagner from vasco de gama in brazil, hes a RB and "touted as the next daniel alvez" he can be signed on loan or to buy, if you want to buy him he cost me 7.5, i bought him in the first season for the toon and im 5 seasons in and he bosses the right hand side of my pitch, as ive got him as attacking from RB.

At ST, id go for conor wickham, i signed him early on and he did very well, as i had ruud van nistelrooy tutoring him. Get RVN too, he is quality for being a little old - he still has it haha.

AND also, i signed Jan Chramosta, he is a young striker but he turns out amazing!

Chears man, ill have a look at that Fagner tonight! I seen Ruud's stats were still unreal! aswell as Huntelaar's, was tryin to get Huntelaar but they wouldnt accept my offers, also how much did u pay for Ruud? on my QPR file, Newcastle got him on a free at the end of the season, should i get him in my 1st season and pay or wait a year?

how much u pay for Wickham aswell?

Take a look at these RB's-

Anele - Genk
Cornel Rapa - Otelul
Sebastien Corchia - Le Mans
Vasilis Torosidis - Olympiakos
Mathieu Debuchy - Lille
Grygoriy Yarmash - Vorskla
Michael Chretien - Monaco
Jonathan - Cruzeiro
Fagner - Vasco
Mariano - Fluminense
Cristian Ansaldi - Rubin

If you wanna buy Ruud van Nistelrooy in first season it will take you around 4 million mate.

Last edited:
Chears man, ill have a look at that Fagner tonight! I seen Ruud's stats were still unreal! aswell as Huntelaar's, was tryin to get Huntelaar but they wouldnt accept my offers, also how much did u pay for Ruud? on my QPR file, Newcastle got him on a free at the end of the season, should i get him in my 1st season and pay or wait a year?

how much u pay for Wickham aswell?

I got RVN on loan for the first season, and signed him for little to no money at the end of the season, his stats are unreal for being oldish - i mean he has 20 for shooting! I would just buy him now instead of waiting as his goals will outway the fee. I think you would have a battle on your hands to get huntelaar as i think he has just joined schalke, but you can try :)

I got wickham for round about 4-5 million.

Let me know if you do go for fagner, he will come good! :D

Good luck for your season mate! :)

how the f*** are people getting kadlec for £1m?! He gets bought in my game for £5.25m immediately by man u every time!
And how can people get christian benitez for 2.4m? he costs me £4.5m every time!

how the f*** are people getting kadlec for £1m?! He gets bought in my game for £5.25m immediately by man u every time!
And how can people get christian benitez for 2.4m? he costs me £4.5m every time!

On most of my saves, arsenal buy him for......875k! :)

Ive got him on 2 saves now for £1M, just bid straight away and hes yours, but give him a good contract because thers always a big team in for him. I say hel b Key player and giv him abit more than he asks for for wages, plus a better signing on fee. He'll turn down the other offers and hes yours! :)

@hellroker - I'll check them RB's later chears mate!