SuperNellie

Reaction score
I know my team lacks something. I'm just not sure what. I've bought players over the past few seasons who have improved my squad, now I just need help improving it more. I have about £10 million left to spend. What area of my team needs strengthening?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
id try to get Eden Hazard AML with 10mil in front plus some installments

^No. He doesent suit his tactic...

Your lacking in your inside forwards ,and thats the position Kofloks Goals Galore works on, try getting the likes of Elia,druzdsak(sp),Gervinho

You need and AMR and an AML i recommend you, Gervinho, Elia, Buonannote, Alexis Sanchez, Milan Jovanovic and Erik Lamela, pay whoever you buy over 48 months and you should be able to buy someone that cost more than 30 M ...

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

And that Horava guy is good enough ? post a scrernny and i should be able to reccomend a player in his position if you need one.

probably keeper, ochoa, alex smithies (my favourite), akinfeev, ect

1) Don't sell Krul and who's your backup goalie? If you have sold Foster i'll kill you! lol jk :p
2) Seems you need a backup RB. I recommend Hogli, Lustig, Zuniga, Kyle Walker, Zimmermann.
3) You need another rotation winger. I recommend Adam Johnson, Yohann Mollo, Spas Delev, Urretaviscaya, Barnetta.

You need a chairman change lets be honest.

how goods krul? buy a keeper maybe?
Krul is pretty decent, got into the Premier League team of the year last season, although it was as a substitute.

You need and AMR and an AML i recommend you, Gervinho, Elia, Buonannote, Alexis Sanchez, Milan Jovanovic and Erik Lamela, pay whoever you buy over 48 months and you should be able to buy someone that cost more than 30 M ...

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

And that Horava guy is good enough ? post a scrernny and i should be able to reccomend a player in his position if you need one.
He's got a high PA around 175 I think, unfortunately he hasn't reached it yet.

Get Ramsy on a permanant deal.
He will become incredible.

I had an offer accepted of Arsenal for £12 million but he decided it would be a step backwards in his career.

You need a chairman change lets be honest.
I have had a chairman change, unfortunately he is not a sugar daddy.

1) Don't sell Krul and who's your backup goalie? If you have sold Foster i'll kill you! lol jk :p
2) Seems you need a backup RB. I recommend Hogli, Lustig, Zuniga, Kyle Walker, Zimmermann.
3) You need another rotation winger. I recommend Adam Johnson, Yohann Mollo, Spas Delev, Urretaviscaya, Barnetta.
Still have Harper as back up. I sold Foster, I'm sorry :p

Think I'm going to sign this wonderkid for £22 million over 4 years. I think he's good enough to get into my team already!

Have you Tried Alexis Sanchez. On my Save i got him for his 5.5 Release clause in third season! May be the same on your game

That Regen guy is sweet lack Pace Flair Decisions and Strength so if you get him focus training on his Strength then anything else you think needs forcusing on

Ivica Olic might be available on a free. He's been insane for me, 23 league goals in 25 games. He's 33 though, but he is a valuable bit of experience.

ivicaolicprofileattribu.png

Check out the statistics at the bottom.<)
EDIT: Smalling on loan is a decent addition as well, I sold Krul to Arsenal as well, and signed Allan McGregor for £5m

Last edited:
Ivica Olic might be available on a free. He's been insane for me, 23 league goals in 25 games. He's 33 though, but he is a valuable bit of experience.

ivicaolicprofileattribu.png

Check out the statistics at the bottom.<)
EDIT: Smalling on loan is a decent addition as well, I sold Krul to Arsenal as well, and signed Allan McGregor for £5m

Smalling is already on loan and Olic is playing for Bayern Munich. What role did you play him as because that's a class record.

Smalling is already on loan and Olic is playing for Bayern Munich. What role did you play him as because that's a class record.

Olic - Advanced forward, with delfouneso as a deep lying forward.

I think morale plays a large role though