Flukster

Reaction score
The only team I've been on football manager is Crystal Palace....so I haven't really looked for top youngsters.

I've just finished my first month in charge, qualified for the group stage of Europa league and 3rd in the league. I wanna sign the top youngsters but not spend loads on each player (as some people do).

I've bought Vaclac Kadlec who is awesome, had previous experience with him from former football manager games & he's been great, so far, played 2 games, scored 2 goals, he can hack the premier league & Europa league.

i defenetly need a young CB (Limited Defender), who can rotate with Steven Taylor & Fabricio Coloccini. So basically a young centre back who ain't ****, but not amazing, I wanna be able to develop him.

also just want to know if anyone knows any of the top youngsters yet?, just give names & clubs and I shall have a look. Thanks

Jores Okore is looking pretty good for me at Newcastle so far, cost me 1.3 million from FC nordsjaelland and looks a good prospect

aydran 850k awsome for me at everton MC. look at josip rad and get him changed to DC

James Ward-Prose AMC-CM Southampton
Luke Shaw DL Southampton
Adam Campbell ST Newcastle
Ross Barkley AMC-MC-AMR Everton
Jack Butland GK Birmingham

All english and none should be too pricey, plus you have one already!

im everton i have ross barkley hes coming along really nicely :) ward-promise and shaw were good for me on fm12

Jores Okore is looking pretty good for me at Newcastle so far, cost me 1.3 million from FC nordsjaelland and looks a good prospect

Got to agree with you, Jores Okore for 1.3m is a steal, he is also doing well on my Newcastle save.

wellington nem has a release clause of 3.5 and is an amazing player