Faisal-91

Reaction score
I've just started with Newcastle on the new 5.1 update but do not know who to sign. Need defenders, wingers and a striker but I am also looking for mainly British players as I want to rebuild the club and lay down some new foundations.;) I've got £5m (I edited it from £3m to £5m but I did the transfers of Beye and Bassong) and have no wages until I sell players. Another problem is however that no one seems to be interested in buying any of my players, any suggestions welcome.

sell highest earners:
duff 65k
colocinni 60k
barton 55k
geremi 45k
smith 42k
jonas 35k etc.
you will have enough money to buy a championship winning team with that including youth and experienced players also try your own youth like tim krul in net and sell harper

offer them to clubs

don't blow all the cash you make away becuase some players may struggle in prem
however your board will give you another fee and wage budget

Last edited:
sell highest earners:
duff 65k
colocinni 60k
barton 55k
geremi 45k
smith 42k
jonas 35k etc.
you will have enough money to buy a championship winning team with that including youth and experienced players also try your own youth like tim krul in net and sell harper

offer them to clubs

Yeah I've offered alot of these to clubs, even for £0 and no clubs still make offers - probably because of their wage demands. I plan to keep some experienced players such as Smith and Harper though and youth such as Krul and Carroll etc. So what I am looking for are mainly British players who will come to me while I am in the Championship but are also able to hold their own in the Premier League in the future. Any suggestions please.

Davvid Beckham,
After slling a few of your players go for him , he scores alot pf goals and after the 1st season if he does well , Mn Utd will make an offer of 10M for him.

Mattock, Easton (might be at burnley), Hinds, Lewandowski, Skjelbred and you must get rid of duff, 60 odd grand a week and he is ****

Mattock, Easton (might be at burnley), Hinds, Lewandowski, Skjelbred and you must get rid of duff, 60 odd grand a week and he is ****
I know about Skjelbred, Newcastle have been linked with him for a couple of years in real-life and his stats look good and he is young. Another bonus point is that Newcastle are one of his favourite clubs. Cheers.

No problems mate, he scored like 4 goals and got 8 assists in 5 games on my newcastle one, i only bought him for £1.8m but that wasnt on the version your playing :)

sell highest earners:
duff 65k
colocinni 60k
barton 55k
geremi 45k
smith 42k
jonas 35k etc.

offer them to clubs

I agree with all of that except for Jonas, if you hold onto him you can sell him at the end of the season for about 7 million. I'd recommend Falcao as a striker he's very quick with good composure and did well for me playing off Xisco. Also Tore Regeniussen(sp) from Tromso was a great cb alongside Taylor.

Venegoor Of Hessilink on a free
Michael Ball on a free
Hugo Viana on a free
Royston Drenthe on loan?

you don't want to sell too much of your best players because when and if you get back into the premiership you at least want to have some good players available to you